knight rider tos season 3-4 episodes in order

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

knight rider tos season 3-4 episodes in order

Post by james olden » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:04 pm

does anyone know tos season 3 and 4 episodes in order was they were filmed ??
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Rider Archive
FLAG Assistant

Re: knight rider tos season 3-4 episodes in order

Post by Knight Rider Archive » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:42 am

I'll be including this information when the next incarnation of the Archive is up, but for now, here is the first few episodes of Season 3 and 4, in production order:

Season 3:
K.I.T.T. Vs. K.A.R.R.
Lost Knight
Knight In Disgrace
The Ice Bandits
Knight of the Drones

Season 4:
Knight of the Juggernaut
Out of the Woods
Burial Ground
Kittnap
Sky Knight

Enjoy!
- Paul
- http://www.knightriderarchives.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:59 pm

are you sayin that knight of the drones wasnt the first episode filmed in season 3 ?? and i thought the ice bandits came right after knight of the drones because michael was welcoming back bonnie to the foundation.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Rider Archive
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight Rider Archive » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:02 am

Yep, Season 3 was similar to Season 2 in the sense that a few other shows were filmed before the season premiere episode. It gave them extra time to work on the script for Knight of the Drones at least, which was very very different in the early drafts.
- Paul
- http://www.knightriderarchives.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:07 pm

what do u mean it was very very different ??

Knight Rider Archive
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight Rider Archive » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Summary of the first draft script to Knight of the Drones:

- A police car is involved in the first Drone car chase (which is through the Haight Ashbury District in the episode)
- Michael and a police officer admire Bonnie as she works on the Drone car, removing the CPU.
- The Drone Car CPU explodes in K.I.T.T., who warns Michael and Bonnie in time so they can evacuate. The explosion "is so great it literally lifts K.I.T.T. off the ground."
- It was originally Peter Wong that called the Foundation to meet Michael in the Twin Peaks area
- Bonnie admits that Dr. Halston asked her out. She turned him down: "It was hard, but I told him I didn't mix pleasure with Advance Theory Digital Equation."
- Michael goes snooping on Halston's yacht at the Golden Gate Marina. He meets Halston's girlfriend, who is a student at the college (and plays a bigger part in the story later on). Jackson and Wong see him there, and realise that Michael is still alive.
- Bonnie actually completes K.I.T.T.'s new dash in front of Michael and Devon, and hands the car over to them. Kitt has new dual capacitors and "a forty percent increase in output".
- Michael tries to convince Margo that he wants to quit the Foundation and join her gang.
- Michael visits the Golden Fox Club, and chases Peter, but he escapes.
- The criminals plan is to actually rob the Federal Reserve; not to use that as a smokescreen for a different robbery.
- The showdown takes place at the docks. Halston and the gang are escaping by barge. Michael and Kitt Turbo Boost from the end of the pier onto the boat, and a fight takes place. No drone car showdown.

There are plenty of other, smaller changes too!
- Paul