Something that's really bothered me in Blind Spot

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Zombie Knight
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Something that's really bothered me in Blind Spot

Post by Zombie Knight » Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:32 am

Hi there everyone. I haven't posted anything for a long while. I'm a huge Knight Rider fan from Australia for those of you that are interested. :)

Anyway, having recently just taken in a viewing of the season 2 episode Blind Spot, something constantly bothers me. In the scene towards the end, when Michael is knocked out and put into KITT (in the car yard) why doesn't KITT do anything to, not only help Michael, but avoid being lifted up by the forklift and put into the car compactor. It just really bothers me that he becomes a normal car for a short while - no movement or noise. I just get the feeling that he really could of done more, such as take off once they put Michael inside him.

Any thoughts?

ShadowFlight
Stranger

Post by ShadowFlight » Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:12 am

I think its that fact, that KITT cannot do certain things on his own.I dont know this episode exaclty.Probably Micheal should have told KITT to stay away from any forklifts.KITT also doesnt know that this car compactor can "influence humans health" :).
maybe, he wasn't in surveiliance mode, too. (right pronounced?)
It would be hard to program KITT to listen to every little mice on the floor i guess *g

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit

Post by HungarianKnight » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:05 pm

Just watched the episde half an hour ago (in Hungarian). It seemed for me that Kitt didn't talked when they arrived at the junk yard because he was shocked by all those FUBAR cars. Another thing is (although it was not mentioned in the episode) that maybe Kitt wasn't doing anything because he thought that the blind girl, who was hald captive by the bad guy, might get hurt. This would be in conflict with his Prime Directives.

GTiGirl
Rookie

Post by GTiGirl » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:47 pm

I haven't seen that episode yet, but when it hapens, i will come here and coment.
Knight Rider Portugal: http://knightriderportugal.forumeiros.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

chrisjones
FLAG Recruit

Post by chrisjones » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:52 pm

Please folks, lets keep it mind that this IS a TV show ;-)

They (the writers) needed a reason to get KITT into the crusher to show off KITTS abilities in that epsisode... its as simple as that.