Season2 Region2 Disc 4 different

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Andela
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Season2 Region2 Disc 4 different

Post by Andela » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:57 am

All discs except disc nr 4 has the menu looking this way:

Play All - Episode Index - Bonus(trailers on disc 1 only) - Languages - Subtitles

But disc 4 has the Episode Index only with Language and Subtitle options before you start the selected episode. Is this due to unlimited space on the DVD or what?

The following concerns only Swedish people: Säsong två boxen är tryckt med engelsk text, medans säsong ett är tryckt på svenska. Är det bara jag som har fått ett sådant exemplar?

andy-kitt
FLAG Assistant

Post by andy-kitt » Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:05 pm

I noticed that today, thought i'd selected subtitles by mistake as hadn't seen the subtitle menu page before.

MrsKnight
Stranger

Post by MrsKnight » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:34 am

I noticed it too. It didn't stop me watching it though! Weird is all I can say as disks 5 & 6 were 'normal', perhaps it is a production error.

Knight of Sweden
Operative

Post by Knight of Sweden » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:16 am

andela samma för mig, är på engelska, ja beställde av CDON.com

Knight 5150
Volunteer

Post by Knight 5150 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:41 am

Unfortunately, sesion 2 is no available yet in Spain. :(
But I've read that is going to arrive on 31 this month, so I'll tell you if it has the same rarity. :wink:

Knight2000
FLAG Recruit

Post by Knight2000 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:37 am

Yeah I noticed that too. kinda wierd.

Perhaps it was rushed a little too much?

sophos77
Rookie

Re: Season2 Region2 Disc 4 different

Post by sophos77 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:23 pm

Hi all!

Disc 4 is different from the others because in the episode 'White-Line Warriors' the audio is only available in English (it is not available in German and French).

In all other discs, we can select from the main menu the audio language (English, French or German) and then choose either to play all the episodes or make a choice from the episode index.

In disc 4, it is not possible to have the audio language in the main menu. For instance, we cannot choose German as an Audio Language and then play all the episodes ('White-Line Warriors' cannot be played in German or French audio language). Therefore, we should set up the audio language and subtitles for each episode separately.

So, there is no flaw or error in disc 4! Perhaps either the episode 'White-Line Warriors' is not available in German and French language from Universal Studios or there is limited space in the DVD disc.

Anyway. It is very nice to hear that Season 3 will be available on DVD, on 31st January for Region 1 and 6th March for Region 2.

I look forward to it. :D

Regards,
Sofoklis