K.I.T.T. definately rules but....

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightendo
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by knightendo » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:08 pm

TashaKnight wrote:ROTFLMAO*

I remember telling off my sister to be quiet so I could record that episode on cassette. Actually I have that and one other episode on cassette. *thinks* so how come I don't have any Knight Rider episodes on cassette? Hmmm....
i used to have a KITT sample on my computer when i shut it down. it was from knight in disgrace when KITT is confronted by an alligator and tries to say "shoo"/"goodbye" in as many languages as possible until finally in desperation just says "oh bog off!" at the thing :D classsic!
"If you're not having a good time, you're doing something wrong." Harrison Black, War Of The Worlds (tv series)

knightendo
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightendo » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:11 pm

Lost Knight wrote:Close, there's a BMW model that has a built in small refridgerator near the rear seats.
i'm not too sure about a microwave lol, but a drinks cooler somewhere within easy reach should be an essential equipment!! (along with a gamecube lol... or whatever ninty have out by the time i actually get around to this! :O )
"If you're not having a good time, you're doing something wrong." Harrison Black, War Of The Worlds (tv series)

TashaKnight
Rookie

Post by TashaKnight » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:19 pm

knightendo wrote:
i used to have a KITT sample on my computer when i shut it down. it was from knight in disgrace when KITT is confronted by an alligator and tries to say "shoo"/"goodbye" in as many languages as possible until finally in desperation just says "oh bog off!" at the thing :D classsic!
*lol* I used to have the Knight Rider desktop theme for my old laptop. Windows 98. I haven't even thought about looking for one for my XP. *lol*

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:00 pm

Actually, getting back to the coffee maker, K.I.T.T. doesn't need one, he simply has to zone in on a local Tim Hortons and/or coffee shop in pursuit mode to get the fresh brew. Furthermore., if the "red Light" is on @ the local Krispy Kreme, K.I.T.T. can go in super pursuit mode to get the freshly baked donuts! :P

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:25 pm

K.I.T.T. is way too high tech and expensive to be doing any eating or drinking inside. What if you spilled coffee on his dashboard?! His interior has no protection from the MBS. I'd never eat or drink in a car worth millions with all those gadgets!
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Fantine
Operative

Post by Fantine » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:48 pm

Not to mention the serious butt-chewing one would get for wiping greasy fingers on the seats.... :D

knightrider2004
Operative

Post by knightrider2004 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:56 pm

remember in short notice wen michael is eating the french fries in KITT wen they are shown driving. thats one time wen michael ate inside of kitt.
Michael wouldnt one woman be sufficient?

-K.I.T.T., Trust Doesent Rust

chrisebourg
Operative

Post by chrisebourg » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:09 am

Lost Knight wrote:K.I.T.T. is way too high tech and expensive to be doing any eating or drinking inside. What if you spilled coffee on his dashboard?! His interior has no protection from the MBS. I'd never eat or drink in a car worth millions with all those gadgets!
Okay, you've got a point but an expensive car like that has got to be scotch guarded inside against those nasty stains!!! :D

TashaKnight
Rookie

Post by TashaKnight » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:04 am

I seem to remember that there was a dog inside KITT and he was able to clean himself. I'm not sure how, though.