Knight Rider - Bloopers Reels and Special Effects DVD

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

R.J.1984
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by R.J.1984 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:24 am

I actually found Knight Rider 2000 to be quite funny because of the way Kitt speaks, like when he first sees Micheal he says to him -"you look like crap". As well as when he says "smart A#$ car to Kift. There are other parts of the movie to that make me laugh. Even though I didn't like the movie before - it has grown on me. Especially when Kitt loses his temper. :lol:

SPMknight
Volunteer

Post by SPMknight » Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:58 am

They showed a bloopers video at the Knight Nationals. I'm not sure if it was on VHS or dvd but it was pretty funny. I think it only lasted 10 minutes at the most.

One clip showed Michael driving KITT like they were in some kind of chase scene with Michael franticly pressing buttons and ordering KITT to perform a bunch of complex things. He ordered something crazy like "okay kitt, use your thermo graphic neutralizer heat shrink sink shields"...not sure exactly what he said but something like that. After Michael said the long tongue twisted commands, he said out loud to himself....."What ever the F#$# that does!!"

Another clip was from the episode "knight of the juggernaut," the scene where Michael is talking to Pamela Shoop at her apartment about her dog getting fixed. Right as Shoop tells Michael her dog is getting fixed, Michael grabs hold of his crotch (Michael Jackson style so to speak). Some other scenes I remember show a woman walk by Michael, (i think it was Pamela Shoop) and Michael goes...."Look at that A$$" with a big smile on his face. It even showed Michael making a racist slur/comment to RC3 cause he was black. All in fun though cause RC3 started laughing.

KnightRider5000
Stranger

yep thats the video !

Post by KnightRider5000 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:40 am

heres the link:

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com ... cview=0x70

orderd myself yesterday, can't wait !

imranbecks
FLAG Assistant

Re: yep thats the video !

Post by imranbecks » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:40 am

KnightRider5000 wrote:heres the link:

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com ... cview=0x70

orderd myself yesterday, can't wait !
Is it for real? From what I've heard, it has poor video quality and the duration is not long enough... Is it worth getting?

KnightRider5000
Stranger

highly recommend .... ( love the "auto suck" )

Post by KnightRider5000 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:58 pm

everything (including all of the extras,promos, music videos, specials) clocks to about 1 hour

worth it to me just to own it for my collection. plus for that price its really cheap.. love the cover!

Keep in mind, i believe this is the video that David was talking on the commentary about
"they showed this bloopers video on our Christmas party of the cast and crew"

--Knightman

knightman
Operative

Post by knightman » Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:24 am

the one i have is an hour long , it was interesting to see
the stunts where they never showed kitt landing, and now i know
why, he sure took a beeting :kitt:

babifrence
Volunteer

Post by babifrence » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:45 pm

Hiya Peeps,

Id rather own this DVD by purchasing it straight through msKen himself. Any chance hes still around ? I have only been around recently to read but 1 post on a thread I created months ago concerning the fan based game, however, there was no reply with my recent post. I appreciate that he is probably really busy like most of us, I just want to know that hes doing well and that hes okay. I still remember that fiasco over that car from NFS being used as a place holder in the new game. Poor guy, there was a serious flaming going on. I was like :shock: whoaaa !!! (no Finding Nemo puns please Image). Anyway, I have bought many many things off ebay and Im not into buying things that are not legit and not originals.

If you're around msKen PM me or write a post to let us know your still around and well.

PEACE OUT !!!