Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- FLAG Recruit
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:47 pm
- What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
- Location: Long Island, NY
It would be nice, but don't know if they would think it profitable. I put the DVDs on my player that has upscan and is connected to my Hi-Def LED 50" TV and it looks amazing without BluRay technology. Things I've never noticed stand out.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 12:56 am
- antispam: No
- What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
- Location: Massachusetts
Honestly, I doubt it. What's the point? The DVD quality is far better than the Syndicated copies, and the episodes are the original brodcast version.