Knight Rider Film

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael.Knight1
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider Film

Post by Michael.Knight1 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:50 am

Hello , i forgotmy knight rider 1982 film and i wanna to download it or buy an original DVD , so I working in Knight Rider Back To School Mod http://www.moddb.com/mods/knight-rider-back-to-school1 , I Will Finish All Feature for kitt & karr then start making a knight rider mission in the version 2.0 beta but i wanna the mission with sound no just text , so pleasse if there knight rider 1982 film to download give me the download link or There is no Download , tell me what is the website to buy it and how to buy because i didn't buy any film befor thanks and peace .
Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

knightprowl
Operative

Re: Knight Rider Film

Post by knightprowl » Sun May 06, 2012 3:19 pm

To everyone who reads this, this guy is a scam and a fraud. he steals others mods and uses them as his own. do not listen to him or download anything of his. beware this guy, its the best advice you can get about him. but that's your choice. just giving some good advice when it comes to this guy. anyways thanks and peace