My message to Mr. Glen Larson - Knight Rider

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Alex
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

My message to Mr. Glen Larson - Knight Rider

Post by Alex » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi Mr.Glen Larson,

I just wanted to say I liked watching the television series Knight Rider in 1982 and 1986 and the cast David Hasselhoff, Edward Mulhare, Patricia McPherson, Rebecca Holden and Peter Parros also and especially the car is the Pontiac Trans-Am Firerbird Super-Car KITT!

Mr. Glen Larson chose the car KITT Pontiac Trans-Am Firerbird in 1982 and also chose the actor David Hassselhoff he was Michael Knight and Patricia McPherson was the Dra.Bonnie Barstow.

And the actress Rebecca Holden was also Abril Curtis and was in the television series Knight Rider in the second season and the Peter Parros also was Reginald Cornelius III ou RC3 in the fourth season in 1986 and the television series Knight Rider in America and Europe was a great success in all the whole world!

My hope is that i liked very much more to the new television series Knight Rider is the car the Pontiac Trans-Am Firerbird Super-Car KITT for more seasons and Mr. Glen Larson can choose other channels without NBC and also can choose the new cast in the television Knight Rider.

Sir Paul Casey is going to do more the shows for the next year: Knight Rider Festival 2012: 30th Anniversary and I liked to you Mr. Glen Larson and the actors and actress is David Hasselhoff, Patricia McPherson, Rebecca Holden and Peter Parros and also Catherine Hickland and many others!

The television series Knight Rider 1982-1986 was the great success!
Thanks, Glen A. Larson.

Knight Rider - “One man can make a difference”.

Alexandre Neves
Portugal

Alex
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: My message to Mr. Glen Larson - Knight Rider

Post by Alex » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Mr.Glen Larson,

I just want you to know that you are the best ever!

Thanks.

Alex