after the scent of roses

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

after the scent of roses

Post by james olden » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm

i know that this might sound weird but we all know that basically the scent of roses was the last episode filmed for knight rider tos. is there any fan fictions that take place right after ??? someone reply back to shed some light on this thanx. james olden
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Re: after the scent of roses

Post by Knight-Armen » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:13 pm

What about Voodoo Knight? We could all agree on the fact that The Scent of Roses would be the ideal ending for TOS, but in this case the series ended with Voodoo Knight.
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: after the scent of roses

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:08 pm

A great idea for a fan fic would be Michael Knight's final mission.Seeing kitt's final deactivation before the events of knight rider 2000.The uninstallation of kitt's cpu.I know that didn't happen until Maddock wanted to sell off kitt's C.P.U. modules in knight rider 2000 but that also would have been great to imagine as the final episode.The dismemberment of F.L.A.G.Where Bonnie and RC3 went.Devon's completion of his closest friend Wilton
Knight's goal to make a difference in this world.