I let NBC know what I think

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KevinD
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

I let NBC know what I think

Post by KevinD » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:05 pm

I know it isnt going to do any good,but I sent NBC a letter letting them know what I thought about the cancellation of Knight Rider.It was easily my favorite show when it was on.Sure,It wasnt as good as the original and it could have been made alot better but it was clearly the best thing since the original.It still fires me up when I think about how NBC didnt even give the show a fighting chance.

:karr: :kitt:

I waited a while before I wrote you,Hoping that NBC would come to its senses and renew Knight Rider.Knight Rider was the best show on your network by far.Instead of giving the show a legimiate chance,you just decided to give up on it even though the show had a very solid fan base.Not to mention that you barely promoted the show when it was on.As a huge fan of the original series,I would of rather you not even bring it back in the first place instead of getting us all excited about the show and then cancel it after only a handful of episodes.If you ever bring Knight Rider back either on your network or a sister network than I would consider coming back as a veiwer,but as of right now I am boycotting your network and taking my money elsewhere!!!