michael and ki2t final mission before knight of the drones

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

michael and ki2t final mission before knight of the drones

Post by james olden » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:56 pm

ok i was just wondering because i read something up sayin that because of the scent of roses was actually the last produced episode and that the big iron wasnt the last episode produced for season 2. can someone tell me what was the last produced episode for season 2 ????
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Re: michael and ki2t final mission before knight of the drones

Post by Knight-Armen » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:36 am

Big Iron was in fact the final episode of season 2 and you can verify that by heading over to the episode list right here on KRO. Just click "original series" and then "episode guide".
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

knightfever
Operative

Post by knightfever » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:36 am

james olden wrote:ok i was just wondering because i read something up sayin that because of the scent of roses was actually the last produced episode and that the big iron wasnt the last episode produced for season 2. can someone tell me what was the last produced episode for season 2 ????
I would be interested in reading that about season 2, can you give a link? But what you say about "Scent of the Roses" is correct. That was originally meant to be the Series Finale, but NBC, in their infinite wisdom :roll: decided to run it during sweeps instead, and we got the inferior "Voodoo Knight" as the finale.

peterp&j
Operative

Post by peterp&j » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:57 pm

if i remember big iron was made mid way through the 2nd season but held off till the end im not sure why but if you remember when mk ans kitt are buiried underground the only thing that might get them out is april's new gagget the trajectory giude but they had already used that function in blind spot escaping from the car crusher
michael;i've got a problem.
devon;my dear boy,dont be so modest,you have a wide range of problems.

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Re: michael and ki2t final mission before knight of the dron

Post by james olden » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:51 pm

i guess it was mouth of a snake i just found out about it
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Rider Archive
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight Rider Archive » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:06 am

Yes, Mouth of the Snake was the last episode *filmed* for Season 2. Big Iron was the last episode *screened*.
- Paul
- http://www.knightriderarchives.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:38 pm

mouth of a snake was a great episode lol@ki2t telling the bad guys when they was chasing him,right before his dusted them.
ki2t : i think this chase has gone far enough adios amigos lmao