Knight Rider 2008

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Dado
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider 2008

Post by Dado » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:59 pm

Being in the UK i have only just seen the new version of Knight Rider on Sci Fi, i must admit that i enjoyed it, more so once i cast was cut down to size which made it more like the original.

The only episode that i felt could have been a 2 parter was Knight to Kings Pawn, i felt that the battle against KARR was to short, in the original KR KITT and KARR met twice, surley they could have done that again or was that to predictible?

Anyway apart from that i heard that the show has done well in the UK and throughout the world so would this interest another channel over in the US to pick it up and continue?

Like to know what you all think

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Re: Knight Rider 2008

Post by GT500KR » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Dado wrote: The only episode that i felt could have been a 2 parter was Knight to Kings Pawn, i felt that the battle against KARR was to short, in the original KR KITT and KARR met twice, surley they could have done that again or was that to predictible?
We know that feeling, I did hear once awhile ago, if KR went to 22 episodes KARR would of returned, but not sure if that was a fact or just a rumor.
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Solid Snake
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Solid Snake » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:45 am

From what I heard KARR was meant to be in the 5 unfilmed episodes.
Knight Rider, powered by Ford!

Dado
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Dado » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:41 pm

its a bit frustrating if that is the case, so much more could have happened in the unfilmed episodes, but i guess we will never know and we have NBC to thank for that :(