FINALLY KR IS NOT THE UNDERDOG! Knight in the news!

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Shadowy Flight
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Deadman's Curve (between Silicon Valley and Millston)

FINALLY KR IS NOT THE UNDERDOG! Knight in the news!

Post by Shadowy Flight » Mon May 04, 2009 11:19 am

Even though its sad to say Pontiac hung up its gloves, the writer of this article finally mentions KR and its association with Pontiac. Funny, I've been to hundreds of Pontiac car shows and KR is hardly or ever mentioned but people never forget Smokey and the Bandit, but when something bad like this happens, they remember KR. What irony. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090502/ap_ ... lling_star" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I'm tired of KR playing second fiddle to Smokey, and the General as a star car. Aren't you?
Nothing gold can stay. The Sun sets and it becomes a purple desert...then you get run over by a black car!!!

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: FINALLY KR IS NOT THE UNDERDOG! Knight in the news!

Post by james olden » Mon May 04, 2009 5:23 pm

hey shadow flight you know what in my opinion you right knight rider is a more popular bigger franchise kr put out toys games smokey and the bandit didnt put out many like they did also it finally came back to nbc last year not to disrespect smokey and dukes (dukes of hazzard) kr is all over japan they still building and releasing kr toys dukes is not as big as kr over seas kr known world wide as of this day now but ........... as for pontiac hanging up they golves hahahahaha thats ok that means the car values probley gonna go up for them especially the muscle cars of pontiac !!!!!!!!!!!! kr and pontiac will always rule
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008