KR fan fiction ?

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KITTFAN2003
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KR fan fiction ?

Post by KITTFAN2003 » Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:30 am

I've been reading some KR fan fiction by some great writers and have come across some stories involving a charecter named Jennifer Knight. Was she seen in the series and is she related to Wilton?

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:33 am

Yep, she showed up in the 4th season episode "Knight of the Juggernaut", she is Wilton's daughter. (And pardon the language, but she was a bit of a bitch in that episode, so most writers write her as such. ;) )

KI

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:36 am

She is Wilton's daughter. She appeared in the 4th season premiere "Knight of the Juggernaut" as a bit of a villian. Sort of. She was the one who launched the campaign to cut FLAG's funding, mostly out of resentment for Michael because he reminded her so much of her evil brother Garthe (Michael's twin from Goliath). But by the end of the episode, she accepted Michael for who he was. Everyone lived happily ever after.

Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

KITTFAN2003
Recruit

Post by KITTFAN2003 » Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:03 am

[quote="knightimmortal"]Yep, she showed up in the 4th season episode "Knight of the Juggernaut", she is Wilton's daughter. (And pardon the language, but she was a bit of a bitch in that episode, so most writers write her as such. ;) )

KI[/quote]

Sounds like she'd have been the perfect partner for KARR :lol:

Janeway
Recruit

Post by Janeway » Mon Mar 03, 2003 8:04 am

Michael Pajaro wrote: But by the end of the episode, she accepted Michael for who he was. Everyone lived happily ever after.
To be honest, I always thought her 'conversion' was a little bit too sudden and easy. I don't think she should really have been that able to swollow her pride and admit she was wring...I think she was just biding her time and waiting for another opportunity. *shurg* But that's just my opinion.

Janeway

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:03 pm

KITTFAN2003 wrote:
knightimmortal wrote:Yep, she showed up in the 4th season episode "Knight of the Juggernaut", she is Wilton's daughter. (And pardon the language, but she was a bit of a bitch in that episode, so most writers write her as such. ;) )

KI
Sounds like she'd have been the perfect partner for KARR :lol:

Except, she didn't like to get down and dirty, she seemed to like being the queen princess on top of her daddy's throne.

KI

KittKarr1110
Volunteer

Knight Rider Fanfiction

Post by KittKarr1110 » Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:38 pm

I am looking for fanfiction about Michael & Bonnie that has them in or getting into a relationship. Also, has there been any KR fanfiction written about Michael & Stevie other than White Bird by Beth? Has any been written where she doesn't die?

Thanks for the help. Mel

KnightCrusader99
Operative

Post by KnightCrusader99 » Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:43 pm

It has been a while but I was planning on a story for my Fan Fiction Series Time Knight Rider where Michael steals the new KITT and tries to go back in time to stop Stevie from getting shot. I think I was going to name it something like "White Bird Flies Again" or somethign to that effect. Since KR has been reintroduced into my life I may start my fan fic projects again. Who knows.

-Steve

knightshade
FLAG Assistant

Re: Knight Rider Fanfiction

Post by knightshade » Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:46 pm

KittKarr1110 wrote:I am looking for fanfiction about Michael & Bonnie that has them in or getting into a relationship. Also, has there been any KR fanfiction written about Michael & Stevie other than White Bird by Beth? Has any been written where she doesn't die?

Thanks for the help. Mel
Hello. I think the person who writes the most Michael/Stevie is Tomy. You can find her website at http://www.knightfic.8m.com. Most of them are shorts -- there are probably at least 2 or 3 of them. But none of them had her not dying.

Michael/Bonnie -- Beth C probably has the most extensive M/B collection. :wink: http://bethcfanfic.homestead.com. Gryph has them together. I forget which story she had them get together, but all her stories are well worth reading. http://home.arcor.de/helgastaebler/kr/kr.html. Elfin has them together in Soul Survivor and her other pre-CMAU stories. http://www.sundive.co.uk/knightrider/. And there are a bunch more out there. Unfortunately, there isn't really an archive that lists by pairing. Maybe there should be. ;-)

KittKarr1110
Volunteer

KR fanfic

Post by KittKarr1110 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:24 pm

Thanks for the websites I'll check them out