My Battle with Autoblog....

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

HisNameisGarth
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

My Battle with Autoblog....

Post by HisNameisGarth » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:10 am

Alex Nunez has been bashing the new Knight Rider on the Autoblog site since the show debuted.
So, I got tired of it -- and finally stood up for the show (my username is BadBoy on that site).

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/01/28/knig ... #c16810572

This guy just won't let it go. For the most part, the fans have been happy overall with the Reboot -- yet he continues to bash. So I decided to stand up for the show. I hope some of you consider doing the same.
There ain't no E in Garth, damn it.

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Re: My Battle with Autoblog....

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:44 am

He's only doing it for the page views...and lulz. :|
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:50 am

got to think about it, the announce KR every week, so they kinda promote it but that guy main point is to bash it but i hope some ppl will watch it and not listen to this guy

i use to respect Autoblog for their information, but lately they been sucking in most of their everything they post, really how many ppl is he reaching, there are 48 comments, some are from him and some are from same ppl, so really 25-30 care about Alex thinks.........he isnt doing jack **** because 1.3 million viewers compared to last weeks episode.

I know Jalopnik doesnt do this liveblog thing, but do they hate or like the new Knight Rider?
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:02 am

also i think how funny that he doesnt like KR but they did a KITT video, haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVKTkiaw ... annel_page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

BlueChaos
FLAG Recruit

Post by BlueChaos » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:44 am

Alex Nunez? Does he got a connection with Alex Torres?
If so, then let KARR eat him into his cockpit and let KITT Turbo Boost through him.
"If Darth Vader had a KITT bathroom, then he would have ruled the galaxy far far away since a long long time ago..." *LASER!* :good:

ronni3
Operative

Post by ronni3 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:39 am

hes an idiot..........i dun get it.....please answer this WHAT DO PEOPLE WANT FROM THE NEW KNIGHT RIDER?????...... i mean if they say its unrealistic then please look at lost and prison break....i mean come on.....if ppl were to believe prison break then no one would stay in prison ....and they would be mass breakouts...and those 2 heroes im prison break...if they can break out in high security prisons then they are greater and more dangerous thn the taliban!....and lost...if u stay lost on an island for years...then either u want to stay lost and never return...or u are totally retarded......
"If I may attempt a colloquialism of my own, Thanks Brosef" K.I.T.T

ronni3
Operative

Post by ronni3 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:43 am

GT500KR wrote:got to think about it, the announce KR every week, so they kinda promote it but that guy main point is to bash it but i hope some ppl will watch it and not listen to this guy

i use to respect Autoblog for their information, but lately they been sucking in most of their everything they post, really how many ppl is he reaching, there are 48 comments, some are from him and some are from same ppl, so really 25-30 care about Alex thinks.........he isnt doing jack **** because 1.3 million viewers compared to last weeks episode.

I know Jalopnik doesnt do this liveblog thing, but do they hate or like the new Knight Rider?
jalopnik wasnt quite keen when the series started. so i think the are neutral
"If I may attempt a colloquialism of my own, Thanks Brosef" K.I.T.T

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:24 am

so has anyone gone to jalopnik about the "mission" for KR?

i know Alex from Autoblog would "laugh" if he saw what we are doing.
~Jay Leno

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:41 am

He is really trying to make fun out of the show, I hope we can shut him up by having a second season :kitt:

Kaine
FLAG Recruit

Post by Kaine » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:39 am

who gives a *#§³$ what some /§$#*'~% writes on his blog? literally anybody can write a blog, you don't need any journalistic skills or above the average intelligence to do it... so in the end it's just an opinion. and why would i care for the opinion of one hater... just because he has a blog? and who is alex nunez anyway? he is no celebrity and just because he has a blog his opinion doesn't count more than any of ours! just ignore him!

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:31 am

Hell, you don't even need average intelligence to run a blog, any moron can do it and many do.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:22 am

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Hell, you don't even need average intelligence to run a blog, any moron can do it and many do.
this is funny :lol: :good: :kitt: