getting real tired of stupid stuff on new series

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightrider2929
Volunteer

getting real tired of stupid stuff on new series

Post by knightrider2929 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:13 am

Getting real tired of stupid stuff on new series like the stupid transforming into truck its unrealistic and this is not transformers, just have it so kit raises up and such to go off road, and change stearing wheel back to the way it was get rid of the dumb globe go back to what the movie had make the car a t top like original one, get rid of the stupid cobra symbol this isnt that dumb show viper, stop having micheals ex coming with him on every bloody mission its really annoying, get pics up of devon miles and show some repect to the man and maybe have original bonnie and april on show sometime and im sure glad they got rid of some of the characters on the show they were just stupid, remember its what the fans want not what writers or execs want!!! :kitt:

K.A.C.I.
Operative

Re: getting real tired of stupid stuff on new series

Post by K.A.C.I. » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:33 pm

My God, so much hate...And that has to be the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen.
change stearing wheel back to the way it was
By that do you mean the way it was in the Pilot or in the original series?
get rid of the dumb globe go back to what the movie had
There I agree that the movie-version display screen was a better idea.
make the car a t top like original one
This isn't the original, and nobody makes T-Tops anymore.
get rid of the stupid cobra symbol this isnt that dumb show viper
Of course it's not - it's a cobra: The Shelby logo. And KITT is a Mustang Shelby GT500KR.
its what the fans want not what writers or execs want!!!
Are you naive? The fans aren't the ones who pay the actors, writers, directors, camera crew, VFX teams, etc. The network execs are, therefore the network execs (and the writers) are the ones who call the shots, not the fans.
stop having micheals ex coming with him on every bloody mission its really annoying
As much as Sarah annoys me, she's not with him on "every bloody mission" - she wasn't with him when he went to recover KITT and face KARR, she wasn't with him for most of the previous story, she wasn't with him in Vegas, not in "Knight of the Hunter". Heck, she wasn't with him most of the time.
get pics up of devon miles and show some repect to the man and maybe have original bonnie and april on show sometime
They can't bring Devon back, he's been dead for eleven years. And anyway, what would be the point?
im sure glad they got rid of some of the characters on the show they were just stupid
There, again, I disagree on one key point: Getting rid of Charles Graiman. To me, killing him off would be as if they'd killed off Devon in the original series.
Torres was just there to be the turncoat villain character. And Carrie Rivai was wasted, which is the only one I thought was stupidly handled.
Knight Autonomous Cyber-Automotive Interceptor

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Lost Knight » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:58 pm

knightrider2929 wrote:Getting real tired of stupid stuff on new series like the stupid transforming into truck its unrealistic and this is not transformers, just have it so kit raises up and such to go off road, and change stearing wheel back to the way it was get rid of the dumb globe go back to what the movie had make the car a t top like original one, get rid of the stupid cobra symbol this isnt that dumb show viper, stop having micheals ex coming with him on every bloody mission its really annoying, get pics up of devon miles and show some repect to the man and maybe have original bonnie and april on show sometime and im sure glad they got rid of some of the characters on the show they were just stupid, remember its what the fans want not what writers or execs want!!! :kitt:
I think we were in desperate need of a new thread for the sole purpose of complaining. Please crawl back under the rock of which you came.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:12 pm

knightrider2929 wrote:Getting real tired of stupid stuff on new series like the stupid transforming into truck its unrealistic and this is not transformers, just have it so kit raises up and such to go off road, and change stearing wheel back to the way it was get rid of the dumb globe go back to what the movie had make the car a t top like original one, get rid of the stupid cobra symbol this isnt that dumb show viper, stop having micheals ex coming with him on every bloody mission its really annoying, get pics up of devon miles and show some repect to the man and maybe have original bonnie and april on show sometime and im sure glad they got rid of some of the characters on the show they were just stupid, remember its what the fans want not what writers or execs want!!! :kitt:
If you have any thoughts to contribute regarding positive or negative aspects of the show, please do it constructively in one of our dedicated threads. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?