FAN FIC IDEAS

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

FAN FIC IDEAS

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:15 pm

OKAY......NOW ASIDE FROM THESE GREAT IDEAS-PAST-THAT READ GREAT-KUDOS TO THOSE WHO CAME UP WITH EM...!

KR-DUKES OF HAZZARD (Knight in Hazzard )

KR-VIPER ( Knight of the viper )

How about :
KR/Special Unit 2 crossover -

THE FOUNDATION TEAM GETS A LEAD ON A NEW COMPTRON BREAK-IN
BACK IN CHICAGO YET THE "LINKS" ARE THOSE OF DEAD PEOPLE WHOM TURN UP THERE FROM CA. INCLUDING A FEW OLD FOES- like,TANYA WALKER,GARTH,DR. BARIO....

here are a few other fanfic cross over ideas

KR/A-TEAM (a bit darker,less camp,silliness ) Bonnie,April,a niece of Devon are all kidnapped right out of the foundation ,seen being loaded into a van that looks like B.As. ride.

KR/ 6 Million $ man cross over....
( A natural ) since Flag,Wilton Knight had been working on advanced tech-A.I. [ in pre Kitt days ]-a linking of both man,machine long before days of Michael,Kitt/Karr & crew.....

an earlier working associate,dept comes calling to ask for assistance on a case of national proportions. retrieving stolen components of a prototype space shuttle replacement & its drone unit....

(OSI- Col. Steve Austin, Oscar Goldman-his boss who know all about Wilton,Kitt,Michael,etc.)

this in form the "ooh yeh" dept....a recent repeat broadcast of CSI-Miami ( I think ) on spike tv shown 3 KR related items in various shots.

1. a large repainted "goliath" sized truck on the docks-surrounded by cops.
2. a KR-esque Camaro interceptor police car.
3. a KR-esque Trans-Am interceptor police car.
( the light configurations )

And, a few days ago,(17) I had just been down in Pa. where I saw a KR-KITT replicar....very nice! (driver wasn't too shabby either-she's a babe )

the funny point is, while on the return trip coming thru Rhode Island to Ma. I again saw a KR replicar- KARR-pre two tone....the scanner was yellow/amber....way cool.....& moving fine/fast too!
" Silence....we have an intruder... "

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:49 am

Way ahead of you on the Viper crossover!

http://www.kr2k.com/kr2k/vsed.htm

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:42 pm

Knight of the Viper WAS already printed...least ways, it was & had been written,typed,whatever & posted on the net....great story too...
So I down loaded a copy, printered it off along with a few other KR-fanfic stories (which I put in a FLAG binder with the logo on it for preservation to posterity,along with the 1st of 5 KR fanfic stories I wrote,am writing- for a later on-the-net posting- AS TRIBUTE TO KR & IT'S FANS ENDEAVORS! )

and other great ideas out there...? for a potential fan designed 5th & 6th season....Hmmmmm?

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:02 am

T.A.H.O.E. wrote:and other great ideas out there...? for a potential fan designed 5th & 6th season....Hmmmmm?
Quite some time ago, I had the notion to type up an entire sequence of fifth season fan fiction episodes. Highlights would have K.A.R.R. come back with a vengeance. (This time, he'd bring a whole fleet of 'prototypes of the car of the future' to back his cause of crushing the Foundation with.) The theft of KITT, entitled "Ghost Rider". (Former Foundation genius walks away with a device that can rework electrical flow. Making ATM's spit out cash is easy. Tricking KITT into stealing himself isn't beyond reason. But, will Michael survive when he gets a dose of this high tech brain washing?) A tall tale about ghosts. (KITT gets possessed by an evil spirit and has a split personality on the day of Halloween. Can Wilton come back from eternal rest to save his dream for Humanity?) Knight of the K.A.M.O. *Completed* (A "secret" project from the early days of the Foundation comes to life by a freak storm and presents problems for the Foundation's operations.) "Is friendship greater then life?" (KITT is forced to kill another in order to save Michael's life. Can KITT cope with breaking a sacred rule to conform to another sacred rule?) "All our Knight Children." (The Knight Three Thousand becomes the core of a second Foundation Unit as an old enemy rises from the ashes.) "My electric soul." (KITT will be tempted to leave the Foundation and his vehicular body by outside influences. Will Michael be in danger of becoming a Lone Rider?) Those and more await...to probably never be written up.

One thing that Knight of the KAMO proved to me is how long the writing process truly is. That one must have been the endless slaving away for over a year at breaks and during late nights. I still don't have it in me to go beyond the introduction of KAMO's sequel.
Last edited by jup on Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:31 am

you could have KARR come back to kill kitt but in the process he finds love with a human and he grows a Conscious some what how jaws in moonraker finds love with a girl
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:46 pm

I would like to see your completed story (KAMO) and I would LOOOVE to see "Is Friendship Greater than Life."

That's an amazing concept that I haven't seen anyone toy with thus far. You could be the first! Get to writing!

-Scott
jup wrote:
T.A.H.O.E. wrote:and other great ideas out there...? for a potential fan designed 5th & 6th season....Hmmmmm?
Quite some time ago, I had the notion to type up an entire sequence of fifth season fan fiction episodes. Highlights would have K.A.R.R. come back with a vengeance. (This time, he'd bring a whole fleet of 'prototypes of the car of the future' to back his cause of crushing the Foundation with.) The theft of KITT. (Former Foundation genius walks away with a device that can rework electrical flow. Making ATM's spit out cash is easy. Tricking KITT into stealing himself isn't beyond reason. But, will Michael survive when he gets a dose of this high tech brain washing?) A tall tale about ghosts. (KITT gets possessed by an evil spirit and has a split personality on the day of Halloween. Can Wilton come back from eternal rest to save his dream for Humanity?) Knight of the K.A.M.O. *Completed* (A "secret" project from the early days of the Foundation comes to life by a freak storm and presents problems for the Foundation's operations.) "Is friendship greater then life?" (KITT is forced to kill another in order to save Michael's life. Can KITT cope with breaking a sacred rule to conform to another sacred rule?) "All our Knight Children." (The Knight Three Thousand becomes the core of a second Foundation Unit as an old enemy rises from the ashes.) "My electric soul." (KITT will be tempted to leave the Foundation and his vehicular body by outside influences. Will Michael be in danger of becoming a Lone Rider?) Those and more await...to probably never be written up.

One thing that Knight of the KAMO proved to me is how long the writing process truly is. That one must have been the endless slaving away for over a year at breaks and during late nights. I still don't have it in me to go beyond the introduction of KAMO's sequel.
-+-+- ACCIDENTIALLY EDIT ADDED BY JUP IN THE WRONG WINDOW. -+-+-

If I do get back into typing up stories, I know it will have to be done during lunch breaks at work. Only thing is, I want to do it on a dedicated laptop. I'd prefere to do it on the same 286 that I wrote KAMO on. Alas, it's batteries are well beyond recoverable and it's old style of FAT tables (Or, whatever that format's called) won't transfer to modern Windows. Nor, could I ever access it's antique modem. So, I was considering this brand new, $150 laptop they were talking about on C-Net. Problem is, the maker has yet to produce anything more then a floor demo model or two. And, they are way overdue on their pre-order promises. If anything pans, I'll probably place an order. Or, I'll just acquire some other low priced laptop. One thing is needed. NO Windows. Unix/Linux would be prefered, for this one. Because, Windows is a time gobbling slug. Won't do to save and quit...then sit there for minutes at a time until the computer does switch off...or bring up a window to say such and such is acting up.

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:11 pm

CJaguar442 wrote:you could have KARR come back to kill kitt but in the process he finds love with a human and he grows a Conscious some what how jaws in moonraker finds love with a girl
Actually, KARR does kidnap Bonnie in order to force her to be a technician in creating his fleet of KARR clones. KARR overlooks one thing when he copies his software to the replicas. Life, even AI life, is about more then just lines of code and databanks. His clones will take on lives and personalities all their own. At least one will fall in love with Bonnie and recruit others that do not want to be under the tyrany of KARR's command for her rescue. The finale battle sequence of KARR and his clone army against KITT and his son, KIT3T, was always going to be something of a challenge. Though, I never could figure out how much of a tear jerker it was going to turn out to be. I do hold fast to the rumors that Bonnie was slated to die in season five, had the series continued.

And, here's the link to Knight of the K.A.M.O.

http://knightrider.8m.com/fanfiction/

I really should ask Neil to host the story, here at KRO. After all, I've all but hollowed out and abandoned that old web site of everything else.

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:52 pm

jup wrote:
CJaguar442 wrote:you could have KARR come back to kill kitt but in the process he finds love with a human and he grows a Conscious some what how jaws in moonraker finds love with a girl
Actually, KARR does kidnap Bonnie in order to force her to be a technician in creating his fleet of KARR clones. KARR overlooks one thing when he copies his software to the replicas. Life, even AI life, is about more then just lines of code and databanks. His clones will take on lives and personalities all their own. At least one will fall in love with Bonnie and recruit others that do not want to be under the tyrany of KARR's command for her rescue. The finale battle sequence of KARR and his clone army against KITT and his son, KIT3T, was always going to be something of a challenge. Though, I never could figure out how much of a tear jerker it was going to turn out to be. I do hold fast to the rumors that Bonnie was slated to die in season five, had the series continued.

And, here's the link to Knight of the K.A.M.O.

http://knightrider.8m.com/fanfiction/

I really should ask Neil to host the story, here at KRO. After all, I've all but hollowed out and abandoned that old web site of everything else.
you could have bonnie reprogram karr while he is uploaded in the computer and have her activate the reprograming with some kind of code phrase and karrs clones could betray karr and make him change for the better by activating the code phrase
Save the Clocktower!

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:57 pm

that's a great job keep up the good work
Save the Clocktower!

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:13 pm

here is a code phrase you could use Ecclesiastes (30:24) “envy and wrath shorten the life.”
Save the Clocktower!

remote_jup
Recruit

Post by remote_jup » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:32 pm

CJaguar442 wrote:you could have bonnie reprogram karr while he is uploaded in the computer and have her activate the reprograming with some kind of code phrase and karrs clones could betray karr and make him change for the better by activating the code phrase
Something like that was my plan. Main problem is, this is KARR's hideout. He was in charge of making the place. And, he designed it to be a minimum of Human interactiveness. Bonnie wouldn't get the chance to sabotage him in such a way. KARR wouldn't permit it. In fact, the place is rigged to let him destroy any intruders and monitor every action that anyone inside does. (He's a learning computer and remembers her attempts at sabotage from the first encounter.) However, she does get to interact on a verbal basis with some of the clones as she goes about following KARR's rather threatening demands. In this sense, the clones that KARR thought would be exactly like him start to show their independance.

Granted, this is borrowing from the Skynet concerns over the Human independant series terminators from the Terminator series. In this trane of thought, Skynet keeps the T line from thinking too much with regulators and software. It fears that they will think so much on the field that they will side with the Humans and become a powerful threat.

Anyhow, time is running short. Got to go.
This accout is only for use at unsecured public terminals by jup.

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:39 am

Socrates or Shakespearian code would be more appropriate....

" Zenos paradox...what happens when a imovable object meets an irrestable force...?"

"Nobody knows Bonnie,nobody knows.."

rhdaussiekitt
FLAG Recruit

Post by rhdaussiekitt » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:57 pm

so what are some good free sites that let u use multipule pages for fan fics?
--knightman--