KNIGHT RIDER GETS A FULL SEASON!!!!!

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KnightRiderKR
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KNIGHT RIDER GETS A FULL SEASON!!!!!

Post by KnightRiderKR » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:15 pm

goldbug wrote:
PHOENIXZERO wrote:Quite a few people have joined him in trashing Knight Rider, probably just a bunch of punks who's football team just lost or something. People take it out of others for no reason.
I've never understood this mentality. If you don't like something, why sit there and waste time bashing it? Just walk away if you're not interested. If you are interested, provide constructive criticism instead of snarky bashing.
I hate alot of crap on tv but you don't see me wasting my time and energy trashing it. I have better things to do. :good:

EdwardKnoxII
Operative

Post by EdwardKnoxII » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:32 pm

http://tv.msn.com/tv/next-to-fall/?gt1=28103" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Knight Rider"
Hey NBC, I've got an idea, let's remake a show nobody was clamoring for! Oh wait, you tried that last season with "Bionic Woman," never mind. Though NBC prez Ben Silverman did turn a remake of "American Gladiators" into a hit, he won't likely cruise this season's "Knight Rider" retread into a second season so easily. On the upside, the network has renewed it for the remainder of the season, and it has been beating its time slot competitor, "Pushing Daisies," in the ratings.

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:06 pm

i actually just read that a second ago.
msn sucks. blah
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

kitt34
FLAG Recruit

Post by kitt34 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:27 pm

pheonix_knight wrote:TKR got a full season and that was nowhere near as good as this new incarnation. I totally expect this show to go to the full 22

I cant wait to see how the story arc has been planned for the 22 (remember at comic con GST said they already had ideas to take it that way if it got picked up.)

If the show continues in the direction its going in terms of action/comedy balance plus the continuing arc regarding Kitt and Mikes relationship and also Mikes past, I am really looking forward to the developments ahead.
Sadly this new version's even worse.

TwilightPro101
Recruit

Post by TwilightPro101 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:57 am

Great news! Hope the series continues to improve as it continues.

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:50 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ggmZXlsMiI&fmt=6

The TV guide channel's Hollywood 411 mentions KR full season pickup as one of their big 5 most notable entertainment news of the day. Their segment isn't quite as notable.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Drifty
Rookie

Post by Drifty » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:17 am

pheonix_knight wrote:TKR got a full season and that was nowhere near as good as this new incarnation. I totally expect this show to go to the full 22

I cant wait to see how the story arc has been planned for the 22 (remember at comic con GST said they already had ideas to take it that way if it got picked up.)
I saw that too. Didn't he say he had Season 2 planned out as well and that he was hopeful that got picked up too? I hope it does as I think the new KR is amazing. I'm liking the way GST and Co are working the show. I was actually scared for KR when I heard GST was picked as I had an image in my head that KITT would have outrageous vinyls all over him! Thankfully he doesn't. To be fair, he does seem to be "for the fans". I mean who else listens to questions from the public on regular basis AND can be decent enough to address/answer them? I've never heard of it before. Admittedly he only answers about 10 questions, but at least he does. It shows he cares about the viewers thoughts & input on the show. Each episode has been brilliant, although I thought Knight of the Iguana was slow(TOS First Season has a few of those I thought), and well planned and I think NBC have seen the potential the new show has & are willing to run with it. THANK YOU NBC!!!!!! More importantly, THANK YOU to GST and the entire crew & VFX guys that make the show what it is!!!!!!!!!

HyperCaz
Rookie

Post by HyperCaz » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:33 am

After the last episode, I can honestly say this kind of announcement makes me very glad! :D
BEWARE: shipper alert