which feature of KITTs that exsists would you want?

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

TheFastOne
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by TheFastOne » Sat Jan 18, 2003 7:10 pm

:D I would want the undestructability :)

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sat Jan 18, 2003 7:16 pm

That doesn't exist yet. The topic is which feature that EXISTS that you would like to have on your car.

KI

WannaBKnight
Rookie

Post by WannaBKnight » Sun Jan 19, 2003 2:16 am

Looks like we could correct that mistake till we're blue in the face KI. Give up. :lol:

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sun Jan 19, 2003 2:41 am

Um, please kindly do not tell me how to moderate. Thank you.

KI

TT Snim
Operative

Post by TT Snim » Sun Jan 19, 2003 3:22 am

Hmm.... tough one...
8)
Does driver count?

*Cough*

Just kidding.

I'd have to say I'd like Brakes. If the car can't move you can't get killed in a crash. I like being a live, I haven't seen all the episoad to Inu Yasha yet...

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Sun Jan 19, 2003 5:41 am

2tv dash with it's cool electronic displays :)

-KITTfan-

WannaBKnight
Rookie

Post by WannaBKnight » Sun Jan 19, 2003 4:13 pm

knightimmortal wrote:Um, please kindly do not tell me how to moderate. Thank you.

KI

Ya know.. I wasn't going to do this in public forum, but since you insist upon it yourself, then here I go.

Your attitude sucks KI. I was merely cracking a joke. Hence the emoticon used. I was trying to make light of your frustration. And maybe get you to smile.

I may have only been a part of this forum for barely two weeks, but in that time I have read most of the achieves. I have found in many instances where you have just flat out berated people over petty crap. Some cases were justified, but in most cases, you just didn't like what they said. You don't moderate, you try to rule with an iron fist.

Neal, Mike, I'm sorry for this. And if you remove me from this forum, then that's your choice. But something had to be said. But you better remove this post to, because I doubt I'm alone in this.

To the rest of the board, I'm sorry if I ruffled any of your feathers. I've enjoyed all your posts.

Marcus

If anyone feels they want to continue this, email me. eqquigle@hotmail.com

rusti_knight
Operative

Post by rusti_knight » Sun Jan 19, 2003 5:46 pm

WannaBKnight:

Kindly pull that big freakin' log outta yer eye before you go telling other people how to do their job. The only attitude I see that needs adjusting in this situation is yours.

Just because you've read the archives does not mean that you know just exactly how people are motivated, the tone the post was set in, etc. You are just what you said you are, a newbie. KI has been here for quite some time. Since I started lurking four years ago and much longer before that I'm quite sure. I saw nothing in her rebuttal that would warrant your outburst. She didn't flame you, scream at you or otherwise beat you down in any way. Do you correct a cop while they're writing you a ticket? Or backtalk your parents when they correct you? Besides, if you were a professional trying to do your job to your best, inspite of all the retards that give you hell for it, would you like someone (even jokingly) try to tell you how to do your job? I know that I sure as hell hate it, because it usually results in me getting bitten or scratched, or worse, horse-kicked or cow-trampled. Which results in injury.

Nothing had to be said at all. You don't know how much crap KI catches for doing her job, and doing it well, I might add. You may have gotten an apology if you had done so yourself saying you were only kidding. Sometimes even emoticons don't make up for tone of voice or a facial expression. Give people the benefit of the doubt in the future, or you'll come off much worse than this.

Rusti
[Rus] What makes you think you've got what it takes to tame me anyway?
[Beast] ~sly naughty grin~ Experienced handling.

--From RP
DevArt: http://rusti-knight.deviantart.com

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:09 pm

Seriously people, can we get back to the business of talking about a particulary campie 1980s show we all know and love.

And Rusti it's really not your place to berate people. Maybe leave that to the brass who's resposiblity it is to do such.

I would like to believe a cordial atmosphere could exist here. We are all united by a common interest. Let's keep that in mind when we post.

And in the spirit of goodwill:

I would like to digital command readout center on my car. Like the new Corvettes have. They tell you how long you can go before changing your oil, or checks the exact psi's in your tires. Kinda like what Kitt had that was always flashing 'calibrate,' or 'F.I. enhancing.'
KITT project is on again!

Currently working on: brand new stock tan interior, almost done!

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:41 pm

It's nobody's responsibility to berate people, but as long as one is allowed to speak their mind, the other side is more than allowed to do so. If you are going to get on one, get on the other, or risk continuing to add to it. It is not your responsibility to tell others what they have the right to do or not. (See how this gets underway?)

Now, from what I can see, this started with a personal problem of one person venting frustration and potentially trying to start more problems with that frustration having a problem with another who just, by chance happens to be, moi. Those kind of problems belong in emails, not taking up valuable space on the board.

Now, the best way to keep this thread going is to keep posting on the original topic, and ignoring what is going on otherwise, and allow the moderators to clean up the thread.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Knightimmortal

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:58 pm

Roger, That.

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:15 pm

WannaBKnight wrote:I'm sorry if I ruffled any of your feathers.
Marcus
"I haven't any feathers. Perhaps, you can direct me to a chicken."

Now, that is an appropriate joke.

WannaBKnight
Rookie

Post by WannaBKnight » Wed Jan 22, 2003 4:11 am

Yes jup... That is very funny..

Very good... :lol:

Denvor
Volunteer

Post by Denvor » Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:24 am

If i had the choice of any of KItTS features it would be the Autopilot purely as i am to lazy tro drive :wink: but i no that isnt invented yet but i still can dream

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Wed Jan 22, 2003 12:56 pm

GM is working on that problem as we speak. They even have some operational prototype vehicles in use in Detroit.