Knight Rider 4th and last season coming April 4th

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

rusti_knight
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by rusti_knight » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:21 pm

Cool...

...So, when is TKR supposed to be released? >.<
[Rus] What makes you think you've got what it takes to tame me anyway?
[Beast] ~sly naughty grin~ Experienced handling.

--From RP
DevArt: http://rusti-knight.deviantart.com

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:45 pm

Joe Huth wrote:Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here goes:

TVShowsonDVD.com just posted screen shots of 2 of the menus. On the extras menu, it lists "K.I.T.T. Blueprints". I wonder what that's going to be?

Joe
My guess is a recycled version of one of the features on the Season 1 set.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

KITTluver247
Volunteer

Post by KITTluver247 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:54 pm

hot knight wrote:I don't care how much it is. It's worth it and I have to have it!! :D
Same here! I got the Second Season DVD set at Wal-Mart! PAID A LITTLE OVER $40 AND WOULD HAVE PAID OVER $50! HAHA! :lol: I am gonna save money for my own KITT someday :D Gotta pay off my Honda first and sell my other red car.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:01 pm

Were there any 'Prince' songs in season 4?

Reason I ask is because we can have, at least, some inkling that these could be deleted.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:51 pm

As a remember, there isn't. Season 4 has the least amount of music (short of the original peake stuff).

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:53 pm

Thanks, Neil.

MLAM
Operative

Post by MLAM » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:24 am

As this is coming out pretty quick straight after Season 3 does this mean the picture quality is going to be worse? I.e no/little remastering compared to the others?

Or have universal actually done the remastering a while ago and are now putting it onto DVD.

Also for the ST which i have read other views on and i also hope it will be in Stereo too as it was made in Stereo sound.

Thanks

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:33 am

Or maybe we need to think of it another way. What is different for Season 4 compared to the others, that would make the release time quicker. Season 4 had the least amount of popular music in it. So it is possible then that the reason it is quicker is that they didn't need to waste as much time securing clearances.

MLAM
Operative

Post by MLAM » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:40 am

Ah good point there neps, didn't think of that.

I am kinda still hoping that it will be released in Stereo though and not Mono. Then again the Universal playback VHS tapes I have with Season 4 episodes on them were not stereo i dont think :S, but for the DVD's with Season 4 eps on they definately were in Stereo.

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:02 pm

I hope it's released in stereo, it was actually cool to hear some sound effects drop into the rear speakers from the dvd version of the episodes, especially the theme.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:51 pm

I think it will be released in stereo. Wasn't Season 4 the only season that was in stereo anyway? It's not the music I'm worried about now for Season 4...it's the sound effects. It makes it tougher to look forward to an unbutchered set regardless of how much music is in it now.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

imranbecks
FLAG Assistant

Post by imranbecks » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:57 am

And I have just pre-ordered it.. :D

kitt_rulz
Operative

Post by kitt_rulz » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:24 pm

hey im now overseas and have to order mine online. i was just wondering where is the best place to buy it and where can i find it the cheapest?
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Futurama

whet
FLAG Assistant

Post by whet » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:33 pm

I am looking forward to the last season finally on DVD.
But I wait for it with fingers crossed that there are no mishaps with this set like season 3.

Can't wait for the review just hope it's good news.

black knight2000
Operative

Post by black knight2000 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:01 pm

when will it be coming out to australia ??
allways loved knight rider

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:34 pm

God I hate thinking this is the end but it really isn't though people are always watching episodes they have already seen on this website I like thinking people will keep it alive! Australia people do what I did and just buy the region from over there and get an all region drive (you can buy software) and then we don't need to worry about it. NO WAIT!
K.I.T.T: "Dog go away"

MrPayner
Operative

Post by MrPayner » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:12 pm

Agreed, all my box sets so far are R1 sets.. Even though they're NTSC it still looks good. :)

AP

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:53 am

The originals were NTSC anyway

Joe Huth
FLAG Operative

Post by Joe Huth » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:35 pm

Just an interesting note...Season 4 box set will be released on the 20th anniversary of the airing of "Voo Doo Knight" - the last ep.

Joe

Andreas
Rookie

Post by Andreas » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:47 pm

================================================================================================================================================================Closed===================
===================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************789456123*************************************((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))************************************************************************************************Andi3499===========================================================================================================*************************Andreas==============================********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************dfgfgfgg*********************************************************Good by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111..........................................................................................55454545454545......................................................................................................===============((((((((((============================================================..........................................=================================================================================================== :roll: :oops: :cry: :lol: :D :) :( :o :twisted: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: ========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================== :D :karr: ==================================================================================================================================================
The Knight Rider

MLAM
Operative

Post by MLAM » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:19 pm

Someone delete Andreas post please,

I'm one waiting for this even though I haven't seen much of Season 4

James_kr
FLAG Assistant

Post by James_kr » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:31 pm

I kinda wish it was released later then it will be like the series never ends....

kitt_rulz
Operative

Post by kitt_rulz » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:45 am

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where i can buy a copy online at a good cheap price and will ship to a military address??
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - God Futurama

LuvKITT
FLAG Recruit

Post by LuvKITT » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:29 pm

I thought it was kinda unusual for them to put out the 4th season so close to the 3rd season. I couldn't find the 3 season anywhere around here so I had to order it off of wal-mart.com. I might have to do that again with season 4. I like that they gave a coupon for 5 dollars off season 4. From what I heard there isn't much to talk about for the extra stuff on season 4. I was hoping for some bloopers.

knightrules
Volunteer

NO MAJOR RETAILER STOCK SEASON 4

Post by knightrules » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:51 pm

I guess we all may need to order this online.

Circuit City, Best Buy, Target or Walmart STORES are NOT stocking.

Too many titles says Manager of Best Buy, they do not have shelf space so they pick and choose.

That just SUCKS!