Knight Rider on Hiatus?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt34
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Rider on Hiatus?

Post by kitt34 » Sun May 31, 2009 5:59 pm

blowersho wrote:Super flash wrote:

"Now as for the complaints about the car changing into a truck or another mustang what is wrong with that? If you recall in season four of Knight Right the original show the Knight Two Thousand can change from a T-Top to a convertable and go from a normal car to a super car with Super Pursiut Mode and brake with Emergency Braking System. So, they were following the logic that if Knight Two Thousand can do that then 25 years later with better technology the Knight Three Thousand should be superior and be able to do more then that. So, I didn't have a problem with that. I will admit that the show could have seen improvement but, over all I love it and hope for more."

SPM was a last ditch attempt to save the franchise and it FAILED, only fools would want to emulate something that was not a success. I knew season four would be the last when I saw juggernaut, for me it totally destroyed the illusion of the MBS, JYD also did that when Michael put on the finishing touch.

The transforming is a cheap lazy way out for them in terms of making the car "do cool things". Real stunts and well thought out auto cruise sequences require money and imagination, NBC/GST/etc don't have these things. The pilot was on the right track but then good old GST did his thing and ruined everything.

Got that right