Zach Levi

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Zach Levi

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:56 pm

NeoRanger wrote:I suddenly have the urge to join the imdb boards.

... I should totally see someone about these urges.
We should go to IMDB and spread the positive word! :D Maybe that urge can be put to great use! :)
Sty Knight wrote: He also claims that KRO is run like a dictatorship that punishes free speech which after a day or so mingling with the people in chat and here I know is totally not true. It's in fact the opposite.
KRO isn't run a dictatorship!We have tough policies to prevent idiots from destroying the forum environment.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:10 am

weeezl wrote:Well seeing as its the in word right now, what a douche!
exactly, he is a big bad Douche Image :kitt:

KnightRiderKR
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightRiderKR » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:39 am

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:
NeoRanger wrote:I suddenly have the urge to join the imdb boards.

... I should totally see someone about these urges.
We should go to IMDB and spread the positive word! :D Maybe that urge can be put to great use! :)
Sty Knight wrote: He also claims that KRO is run like a dictatorship that punishes free speech which after a day or so mingling with the people in chat and here I know is totally not true. It's in fact the opposite.
KRO isn't run a dictatorship!We have tough policies to prevent idiots from destroying the forum environment.
Well I did make a totally innocent joke involving the scene in full metal jacket but I got bitched at by a mod for making racial comments when it clearly wasn't offensive.

KnightRiderKR
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightRiderKR » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:47 am

Lost Knight wrote:This is one guy spitting in the wind. If the show ends up getting canceled, it's highly unlikely that it would be because of one man's (or boy's) campaign to get people to stop watching the show. The guy also seems to know what goes on around here, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility that he may be a registered member here, too.

As it stands, let the guy yap all he wants; the truth will come out in only a couple of months, anyway. Plus, isn't it true that there's no such thing as bad publicity? If anything, he may in fact be making people more curious to watch the show just to see if it's as bad as he says...
If he is a member I'd love to start talking trash to him. Because his pos show chuck sucks. His driving skills don't exist and he's a mega tool and a douche nozzle and an assclown. I'd get a black GT-R maybe put KITT lights on the front and take his red GT-R to school.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Umbragom has been dethroned. Careful, he's lurking around here on KRO watching everything you say.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt1213404/boar ... #132469850" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

=VK=
:dash:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:43 pm

He'll never stop his little game, huh? Well, if he really did care about KR08, he'd come to this forum and say it to our faces, but he hasn't. I'm not going to take him seriously. At all.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
Petition #9

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:30 pm

hmmm........:?:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:39 pm

weeezl wrote:hmmm........:?:
I was talking about Umbragom.
Petition #9

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:16 pm

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:
Lol , I never said you wern't

I was referring to being watched over.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:22 pm

I'm sure he's giddy as a school girl with his IMDB "name" being mentioned over here since he loves the attention. Seriously, the dude has hundreds of posts in just the KR08 board over there of arguing and whining...
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Post by mustang_fan91 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:00 am

I just saw this latest post from him.
I agree. While I had my problems with KR08, if they had put it on say Friday or Saturday, done away with the T&A and adult-level violence, then it might have been a passable (just) family show that would have been proud to get 5 million viewers on average. But NBC created it for the soul purpose of beating out Wednesday night competition, or the sponsers insisted it be on then, so I think that hurt the writing extremely, what with it being mostly a beer commercial with explosions.
:?
KI3T: "I have something we need to discuss. It's important."
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:15 am

Victor Kros wrote:Umbragom has been dethroned. Careful, he's lurking around here on KRO watching everything you say.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt1213404/boar ... #132469850" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

=VK=

sounds like he is a stalker that has a serious problem, haha
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:15 am

weeezl wrote:
Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:
Lol , I never said you wern't

I was referring to being watched over.
HAHA! Silly me! :lol:

*looks over her shoulder* Oh dear... :shock: But as if I'm scared of him... :lol:
Petition #9

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

I denounce further involvement with the KR IMDB community

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:17 pm

Greetings,

I'd like to address a small matter here:

You know it really is a sad day when you discover that some people out there just don't care about doing the right thing or standing up for what is right over aiding what is wrong. Apparently imdb has deleted my warning thread against Umbragom and he will no doubt take that as some form of victory. By deleting said thread they have allowed this antagonistic individual to continue to berate and insult other members of the community and get away with it. This guy is notorious for being arrogant, tenacious, hypocritical, and a degenerate in the Knight Rider 08 forum community.

Because of these politically correct decisions and quite frankly the blindsided ignorance of these moderator's decision to remove what served as a positive purpose while leaving the negativity of a disgrace to a community in tact...I have decided that I will no longer support or contribute to the Knight Rider forum of imdb.

The admins deleted my threads and apparently in response, Umbragom has covered his butt by deleting his own posts. Yet he's left all this other posts in the "cancelled" threads attacking me in tact and why? Because there's no evidence showing why he's a troll in them that people can access.

This act has proven to me that they have no sense of integrity because they chose to remove evidence that proves why this guy should be banned or at the very least disciplined for his distasteful conduct. I've lost all faith in their system of balance and will no longer waste my time there.

I don't speak on behalf of KRO whatsoever. I am putting up this post because many of you have tried your best to defend Knight Rider: The Series on this particular community and I wanted you to know as unlikely as it may be, I tried to defend that the series was not cancelled on there as well. This decision by their moderation proves that as far as imdb forum control is concerned with their Knight Rider thread, their system does not work.

Those of you who may still care to contibute, if you want to get rid of trolls like him I invite you to report him to the mods (as if it will do much good?) and select "this person is a troll". Maybe if enough people speak out against his actions, they might make the better choice.

I've officially added him to my ignore list but that's not going to fix the problem, that just sweeps it under the rug.

=VK=

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:51 pm

meh, just boycott IMDB. I don't even read their forum cause I don't like its structure. It's to hard to navigate around the older posts. Umber what ever can come over here if he wants to talk to us.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:54 pm

He does come here but he doesn't have the guts to come out and say who "he" is. He apparently uses different names everywhere so he can act how ever they want without building any sort of reputation for one of his/her other "persona". :lol:

Though I think I've scrounged up at least a little dirt on some of his previous IDs... Nothing I've found to tie him to here though... At least not yet...

As for Zach Levi, I'd think he'd be more concerned for his own show which isn't exactly doing all that great. I like Chuck and IMO it has much better writers and characters but going out and talking trash about other shows on your own network in such a fashion as this just isn't cool. It's one thing if Leno or Conan do it, because it's expected but another for. I'd find it interesting that two actors know more about NBC's decisions than apparently NBC does..
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:06 pm

Sue wrote:meh, just boycott IMDB. I don't even read their forum cause I don't like its structure. It's to hard to navigate around the older posts. Umber what ever can come over here if he wants to talk to us.
I found that, its really confusing. I kept reading the same posts by mistake. I ended up opening new tabs to read reply's so I didn't get lost.

I bet there is an easier way to do it.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:08 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote: I'd find it interesting that two actors know more about NBC's decisions than apparently NBC does..
Yeah and the actors are usually the last to know, amusing really. They're just trash talking to stir up a fuss, seems to be working though lol

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:12 pm

IMO, Umbragom is scared of us. You know WHY he uses IMDB? He's too scared to say it to our faces, so he goes somewhere else and attacks us. People, don't put him on your ignore! You're only going to sweep your problem in a hiding place, but it's just going to come back, possibly bigger and stronger.
Petition #9

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Who's to say it's not somebody we already know?

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:IMO, Umbragom is scared of us. You know WHY he uses IMDB? He's too scared to say it to our faces, so he goes somewhere else and attacks us. People, don't put him on your ignore! You're only going to sweep your problem in a hiding place, but it's just going to come back, possibly bigger and stronger.
No I humbly disagree sky, it's us acknowledging him that fuels these types on, that's what he wants is to argue. If you ignore him and he has no one left to play with he will get tired of it.
If anyone remembers the episode of simpsons. "To stop these monsters one two three, just don't look"
But I do agree he's scared of us, he knows we have good sources over here and won't listen to the nonsense he goes on about.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Shapeshifter
FLAG Recruit

Post by Shapeshifter » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:19 pm

Sue wrote:
Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:IMO, Umbragom is scared of us. You know WHY he uses IMDB? He's too scared to say it to our faces, so he goes somewhere else and attacks us. People, don't put him on your ignore! You're only going to sweep your problem in a hiding place, but it's just going to come back, possibly bigger and stronger.
No I humbly disagree sky, it's us acknowledging him that fuels these types on, that's what he wants is to argue. If you ignore him and he has no one left to play with he will get tired of it.
If anyone remembers the episode of simpsons. "To stop these monsters one two three, just don't look"
But I do agree he's scared of us, he knows we have good sources over here and won't listen to the nonsense he goes on about.
As one of your 'good sources' i would have to agree. I ended up putting him on ignore over there, it's just the only option for someone that simply never gives up. Since you can't argue with him, there's really no point in having a dialogue at all. A person like that only has power if people are paying attention.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Shapeshifter wrote:
Sue wrote:
As one of your 'good sources' i would have to agree. I ended up putting him on ignore over there, it's just the only option for someone that simply never gives up. Since you can't argue with him, there's really no point in having a dialogue at all. A person like that only has power if people are paying attention.
- Agreed. As I stated in the thread that was deleted over there, "Just Say No to Trolls."

=VK=

rwmu
Operative

Post by rwmu » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Just out of mild curiosity if this blokes that bad why haven't IMDB deleted his threads?

Is it so badly modrated that you can say anything on there you like?

Why start this thread about him anyway surely its best to ignore people like this, threads like this just fuel the ego of such people

I think Knight Rider will be back, maybe not quite in the same format as the first series but the later episodes were showing an improvement. :P :D
Είναι καλύτερο να θεωρηθεί ως ανόητος, από να ανοιχτεί το στόμα σας και να αφαιρεθεί όλη η αμφιβολία.

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:17 pm

it is pretty badly modded over there, though.
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;