More Likely To Save Knight Rider Hoff or Original kitt voice

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: More Likely To Save Knight Rider Hoff or Original kitt voice

Post by Knight-Armen » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:32 pm

Makes me wonder if he was watching season 4 of the original KR... The thing that bugs me the most is that KI3T,most of the time is more like a background object,or a prop.He isn't a character...unlike KITT in TOS.But we'll have to wait and see.
Totally with you on that.

There is yet another thing that I would like to adress and that is when Mike wants Ki3t to analyze and give a readout from something. It seems to me that whenever Sarah joins Mike on a mission she's the one telling Ki3t what to do with the data, facial recognitions and how to cross reference them. She tells him to cross reference a name with a certain company or image and this is really what Mike should handle on his own, just like Hasselhoff.
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:58 pm

Knight-Armen wrote: There is yet another thing that I would like to adress and that is when Mike wants Ki3t to analyze and give a readout from something. It seems to me that whenever Sarah joins Mike on a mission she's the one telling Ki3t what to do with the data, facial recognitions and how to cross reference them. She tells him to cross reference a name with a certain company or image and this is really what Mike should handle on his own, just like Hasselhoff.
Well not really, Sarah like Bonnie is the one programing KITT, she's gonna know all his new functions and need to show Mike in the same way as Bonnie would sit down with Michael at the start of each mission and tell him how to work KITT. So really you can't say Michael was much smarter than Mike.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:44 am

Well not really, Sarah like Bonnie is the one programing KITT, she's gonna know all his new functions and need to show Mike in the same way as Bonnie would sit down with Michael at the start of each mission and tell him how to work KITT. So really you can't say Michael was much smarter than Mike.
I'm not saying that Michael was smarter than Mike. What I meant was that matters I stated above should be handled by Mike, not Sarah. As a soldier he should really astonish the viewers by giving Kitt certain tasks and commands and have us believe he's a real soldier.

Sure, Sarah is the technitian and for what it's worth she needs to know Kitt's all functions and on certain occasions tell Mike how to use a certain gadget or how to get a readout from something, all in which should be demonstrated in the Kitt cave and not during a mission.
Bonnie hardly ever demonstrated Kitt's new functions on the mission but in the semi as far as I can remember.
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway