NEW VILLAIN CAR, Please Help Promote...

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

projectomni
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: NEW VILLAIN CAR, Please Help Promote...

Post by projectomni » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:33 pm

Thanks man, i really appreciate that....its not even half done....but as soon as I get more work done to it, you guys will be amazed!

kitt34
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by kitt34 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:11 pm

victor kros wrote:K.R.O., (pronounced Crow, an acronym for Knight Reformulation One) was supposed to have been the replacement for KITT (however the TKR series gives no mention of the Knight Rider 2000 TV movie, where the Knight 4000 was KITT's original replacement). KRO is a modified black Ferrari F355 with a highly unstable AI. After events that led to his murdering of five people, KRO was deactivated. KRO's operator, Martin Jantzen, was equally unstable. KRO later escapes to kill his creator and FLAG is forced to destroy him. K.R.O. was voiced by John B. Wells. There are parallels with KARR, KITT's misprogrammed prototype in the original series.

From - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_Knight_Rider" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The car is identified as K.R.O., the Knight Reformulation One, a black Ferrari designed by FLAG to replace KITT and Michael Knight. Like the current TKR vehicles, KRO's personality was extracted from its driver, in this case, Martin Jantzen. Martin was hand-picked by Marland to replace Michael Knight but was later discovered to be unstable, and KRO adopted the same character flaws. Kyle goes to speak to Jantzen, who is in the White Sands detention facility, while the rest of the team attempt to stop KRO. Kyle resents Marland's failure to tell them that KRO was on the crashed plane.

From Mike's site - http://www.teamknightrider.com/episodes/104/104eps.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's "Knight Reformulation One".

I do my homework.

=VK=
:dash:
That was a killer evil car.

n1elkyfan
Recruit

Post by n1elkyfan » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:20 pm

I really like those digital gauges. Where they built in or did you have to come up with the image yourself