KNIGHT RIDER GTA SAN ANDREAS MOD game

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Wizster
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Wizster » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:53 am

That mod is amazing :D

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:40 pm

Our model should be done within a week or so.Wish I could go back to that mission where I chased down a snitch who was revealing secrets about the crooked cops.Theres a chase scene that would have been great pining one kitt against the other.Maybe I could turn the other kitt into karr.I had to use April's high traction drop downs which is now standard on all romero herse's on my gta san andreas.I felt just like I was watching the episode Speed Demons.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:10 pm

Since there are 2 teams designing kitts for the games.Can someone make a long track or a bunch of clips of Michaels and kitts discussions?That would be great to play in the background of the game.

krvc
Operative

Post by krvc » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:01 pm

Knightfan, if you have problems converting the reflection, why dont you leave my team help you with it once?YOur model is long been waiting.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:25 am

Well ours isn't the only one thats late :lol: .

Besides,like I said in the emails,its a pride thing.We need to do everything we can first before we hand it over to someone else.

krvc
Operative

Post by krvc » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:08 pm

i think i asked knightfan, is his model

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:45 pm

That's not true.This is our model.Read up in this thread VERY carefully.

PHEONIX_WS6
Recruit

Post by PHEONIX_WS6 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:41 pm

you guys have way too much time on your hands. looks awesome though..

krvc
Operative

Post by krvc » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:50 pm

i say that i dont know why you two have as truobles as you have to convert your model to SA. In my team the modelers can easyly convert any model to SA, and adjust the reflections more or lees like in vice city. In your case, Knight Racer
, you know to convert?or only knightfan knows how to model/convert?(i mean if he is alone trying to)

Another question to you:¡waht for did you ask me to send you my dff workings of kitt conversion for?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:05 pm

Well right now Knightfan is working on the conversion process.I have not heard from him this weekend so it looks like its going to take a little while longer.

The reason why I asked you for your "workings" as you put it,is I wanted to know if you could add a reflection to the conversion that you did of knightfans last kitt for vice city.When you take the version you converted and hit something with the front right panel the whole reflection for some reason is pressed up into that panel.It only shows when you get hit there.I wanted to know if thats the problem we would have if we gave you the new model.

krvc
Operative

Post by krvc » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:57 pm

i mean the second file i sent yopu witth that problem repared

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:06 am

Check my last post.It answered the question.

krvc
Operative

Post by krvc » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:48 pm

bah, release it when you can.

turbo1984
Stranger

Post by turbo1984 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:54 pm

i duno where i got this mod from or where there is an updated version:

i look forward for a more completed kitt :) if some can know where it please please tell me link. thank you.

krvc
Operative

Post by krvc » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:40 am

Knightfan (in person)has just given me this afternoon the files of his new kitt model , to help him with my Knight Rider GTA mods team to end the reflection and conversion of it for San Andreas.

Knight Racer, i talked with him about you. YOu 2 are not a Team, and you will only apear at the model credits as supporter, and cause you helpe him looking for textures.I want to let clear that THE MODEL IS TOTALLY DONE BY KNIGHTFAN himself(no any strange Knight Racer "team", as you tried to let me think, Knight Racer.....you a bit liar dont you??)
and the KR GTA MODS Team will appear on credits as converting and reflexion makers. (knightfan told me he wants the same reflection of my team model, not "3 different reflections to choose".....LOL)

Some people should not try to take control of the work of others. Surely the guy for waht i say this last comment understands, or should....

knightfan40
Volunteer

Post by knightfan40 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:58 am

Correct, because I don't have much spare time due to my study I asked a few people to help with this project.
In the first place: KnightRacer. He helped me with finding correct textures and gave very good critics. As a beta-tester he is very, very helpful. Thanx to him KITT looks even better than he did in version 5.
KRVC (Opusdream): he'll help me with converting the model from Zmodeler to San Andreas with the same reflection as his own KITT has.

To both I'd like to say thank you! I hope the KR-community likes this KITT!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:05 pm

Knightfan,thank you for the compliments on my beta testing and on helping to put out a perfect kitt.

KRVC, first off I think you need to learn some manners as well as the English language.It's hard enough to understand you on the board let alone through your emails.Being part of a team means doing your part to achieve your groups objectives and helping the people on your team.I was fixing the textures,reflections and nitpicking for exact detail on the vice city version kitt.Don't you think that when purchase a video game and beta testers who are cedited by name are considered part of the team?They are part of research and development of the end product.

Secondly,asking you for 3 reflections was my decision.I was going to bring the best one to Knightfan after I finished tweaking the reflection to its best state,replacing textures,fixing the lighting,hue, and saturation,to perfection.

You have a lot of nerve calling me a liar.Last time I checked,you said you would upload my changes to Phil's kitt.Weeks went by and I didn't hear anything from you after sending you emails.I figured you used it,didn't care about the community or uploading it like you said you would. :lol:

When you mature to an adult level come talk to me because you're still an adolescent teen if you can even be considered at that level of intelligence and maturity.

If you would like to continue this discussion then you can email me.I'm sure the board moderators wouldn't want us to waste room on the message board over this petty argument.

krvc
Operative

Post by krvc » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:01 am

Knihgtfan, thnakyou your your work, partner.

Knight racer.....if you pay me a good teacher i will learn a better english, remember im spanish, if not, you always can learn spanish too.

If i called you liar is cause you did not be honest in some "information" you gave me, and casue you let me believe erroneous "information" you was giving to me. By the way i did not use your textures for Phil conversion cause i saw then a little poor, and i am more interested in use a knightfan model first. About my age, i am 29 years old, so i think i am enough madure and inteligent to give my opinions for free. HOw old are you?.

With this i want to give this "penny argument" like ended adn next post sure are just about the theme for waht it was created.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:18 am

I am not a liar. I asked for the 3 shines because I was trying to get things done already. Contacting Knightfan is very hard because he is only available on weekends. He did give me permission to contact outside sources for the conversion and anything else I need. You were option 1 because of the experience you have with the great kr mod you and your team made. I had 2 others lined up who wouldn't have made a scene all over the board, rather be mature enough to talk about this privately this way you avoid a scene because you were not informed enough about the situation. For future reference make sure you have all the details before you go public and make an ass of yourself.

If I could narrow it down to 1 shine I would have gotten it done faster. Telling you about the team was done in the beginning. Remember when yuu asked me who else was on my team? and I replied that they didn't want to be revealed because of contract as a joke? I was making a joke about there anonymity. I knew others were involved with the project but didn't want to delve into the details as to who they were. This would waste time and time is the operative word here.

We were thinking of making a season 4 kitt but this may not happen because look how long this model took, about half a year?

I was in charge of getting the renders,
visual aids, using my knight rider collection of high res spics
I used IMG tool for importing and exporting files, txd workshop to look at all the pics and find out which need to be revised, replaced, or touched up in photoshop. This was very time consuming on my end too as I have a real job that pays, family life, and other thing I don't want to delve into.

I originally thought me and knightfan were a team. Maybe the only ones on the team but later on I found out there are others on the team as well. He was the 3d modeler. I was the the beta tester, in charge of critiquing the model. Its like having 2 people one can't do it without the other. The model would be just flat white boards without the skin images, the skin images would be a dress for the board on the ground. In a way it's like having only computer hardware without the programmed software to run it and make it work or having the software but nothing to run it on.

I hope this settles things. I hate ending a friendship at all let alone on a bad note. I am sorry if you misunderstood.

krvc
Operative

Post by krvc » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:09 am

Dont need more xplanations and xcuses, are late. As i said, "next post sure are just about the theme for waht it was created( the mods)."

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:52 pm

That's ok.I don't care if you understand or not.As long as the community understands.

KRVC how's the moving scanner coming along?

ReddawgKnight
FLAG Assistant

Post by ReddawgKnight » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:00 pm

stop these arguments guys...thats not what this community is for.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:12 pm

Reddwagknight,I emailed the 3d designer you introduced me to and spent Sunday morning tooling around about 17 ideas for you version of kitt.What's your email address?I'll email you the same packet of pics,info and design changes,and visual aides you might like.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:25 am

I've got some great news for everyone.Knightfan and I have reached an agreement and will be working on something never before seen in a gta game.We will be working on a season 4 kitt.Some of you may remember that I was able to take his last released kitt for vice city and change almost all the textures around for the dash and underside of the car as well as a few other areas to make a season 4 kitt however this will be a little different now that the 3d modeler can change a few areas here and there.Here is a small preview of things to come. Let me know what you guys think of a season 4 kitt.

krvc
Operative

Post by krvc » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:41 am

first images of the brand new model of kitt made by knightfan and converted for KNIGHT RIDER GTA team, still in preproduction.(not ended)