Knight Rider Movie thread. Dicuss it all here.

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Deferranfan1
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider Movie thread. Dicuss it all here.

Post by Deferranfan1 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:30 pm

I just wanted to have one thread where we can all dicuss about the new movie that is soposed to be comming out, so we don't all have to search threw threads. Well does anyone know when it will be comming out, and if we will accutally see kitt in the trans am again?
K.A.R.R. STILL LIVES
:kittspin:

Alex T.
Volunteer

Post by Alex T. » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:22 am

Here is what I think a teaser trailer should be like for the movie. I might use this in my own fan film I would like to make.

Knight Rider Teaser Trailer

Michael Knight (Narrator): A long time ago I use to be a cop, until I was shot point blank in the face during an undercover operation. The Foundation found me and saved my life, gave me a new face and identity. A dying man with a vision saw something in me; he knew that one man can make a difference. Twenty two years have past now, the world isn’t a safer place…and that’s why they have called me back.

“Cue mysterious music”

Cut to black screen with a red scanner whooshing back and forth in the distance, coming closer and closer to the camera.

First camera angle: Cut to Michael starting the engine of the car.

Second camera angle: Cut to power on LED’s flashing.

Third camera angle: Cut to Michael snapping his seat belt into place quickly from the neck down.

Fourth camera angle: Cut to K.I.T.T.’s voice box:

K.I.T.T.: Hello Michael…

Cut to black screen with credits with tag line:

“One man can make a difference”

Coming soon…2005

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:39 am

Deferranfan1 wrote:I just wanted to have one thread where we can all dicuss about the new movie that is soposed to be comming out, so we don't all have to search threw threads. Well does anyone know when it will be comming out, and if we will accutally see kitt in the trans am again?
I think we really have a bit too many threads concerning this upcoming movie. There's at least 4 or 5 that are just a page or two back. I think it's a lot better going through the little bit of inconvenience searching through past topics to resurrect one and keep everything contained neatly in one thread.

Once its resurrected, no one else will have to go searching through it. All of these have been addressed in the other threads and the answer (as of now) is that nobody knows when its coming out and the only comment about the car was by David Hasselhoff saying, "A new car and the same car." There's been a lot of obstacles in the way of getting the movie made and not much information has been released in the past year so far. This should be a sticky topic! (I don't mean to sound rude, Deferranfan1!)
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4: