Knight Rider (2008) now available in 1080p on iTunes

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider (2008) now available in 1080p on iTunes

Post by KFCreator » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:58 am

Hey everyone, thought I would share this awesome bit of news that I stumbled across the other day. Periodically, I've checked my Knight Rider (2008) downloads on iTunes (here in the U.S. at least) to see if it was ever going to be available in 1080p HD and up until very recently, you could only get the 720p version. It appears Apple has now found a way to make the full HD episodes available and the best part is, if you happened to purchase the HD Season Pass or any of the episodes in HD before, you can now re-download them and get the higher quality for free. I just spent the entire night re-downloading the entire season and just fired up one episode (Knight to King's Pawn, of course) to see what the difference in quality is like and I gotta say, it's definitely a step up. I'm not sure if the 1080p episodes are live in other countries yet or if the 1080p versions are available anywhere else (to my knowledge, they're not) but this should make many die-hard fans very happy. Enjoy!
"One man can make a difference. You can make a difference in someone else's life. You can make a difference in your own life." -- David Hasselhoff

AppleMacri1980
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Knight Rider (2008) now available in 1080p on iTunes

Post by AppleMacri1980 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:46 pm

that is nice do you have a mac?

frank_knight
Recruit

Post by frank_knight » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:13 pm

Hey do you know if the series comes with the TV Movie? I can't find the movie (pilot) anywhere!
"I am the voice of Knight Industries Two Thousands, microprocessor.... K.I.T.T. for easy reference, KITT if you prefer."

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit

Post by KFCreator » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:46 pm

As far as I'm aware, the only place I know of to watch the 2008 TV movie is on the DVD set. iTunes doesn't have it and never has. If only I had a legal way to own the TV movie in full 1080p, my life would feel a little more complete.
"One man can make a difference. You can make a difference in someone else's life. You can make a difference in your own life." -- David Hasselhoff