ki2t in midnight club los angelas

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

ki2t in midnight club los angelas

Post by james olden » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:23 pm

i was wondering because i know on the game midnight club los angelas you can race for pink slips of cars when online with ps3 or xbox i think. but i wanted to know is there anyway i can create the knight industries two thousand with the scanner for midnight club los angelas with a top speed of 200mph with the turbo boost funtion to turbo boost over cars, ski mode and spm to go up to 300 mph. is there a way can someone shed some light on this if its not a way it would be nice to create something like that for the game. please respond back thanx.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: ki2t in midnight club los angelas

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:43 am

Closest you have is a mustang you can get to look pretty close to the kr08 series.I have that game.

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:21 am

I've got that game (Complete Edition Platinum) for PS3 too but haven't gotten far enough in it to unlock the Mustang. It's got even 2nd gen Trans-Am, I wish it would've had 3rd gen as well. You'd need 3rd gen Trans-Am for Knight2000 ;)
As there already are some games based on tv-series for PS3, I hope there would be good Knight Rider game coming as well :)

knightfever
Operative

Post by knightfever » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:07 pm

It's not quite the Knight Industries 2000, but I like to get the 2nd generation Trans-Am and then install the widebody kit, which makes it look like a more modern car but has the speed and maneuverability of the Trans-Am. The Trans-Am in MC:LA is the best jumper of all the cars. When you hit a jump, it levels out and does a good long flight.

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:02 pm

damn i wish there was a way to tweek out the trans am make the ki2t look, with the scanner with the turbo boost ski mde spm oil slick smoke screen then load it on ya ps3 to basically win every race but thats probley impossible but if anyone find a way to do that hit me up on my mail thanx
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008