hoff for the 2nd season campaign

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

hoff for the 2nd season campaign

Post by james olden » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:53 pm

if the show continues for a second season please gary scott thompson need to chill out with being bed headed let the hoff direct the show instead of gst he already messed up the show with the first season with the kitt cave and the bat poles like i said b4 bring back the knight mansion because this is not the batman series. do you think the hoff should came back as a devon miles character bring back the c-130 cargo plane for long missions over seas and built a new foundation semi with ki2ts ai in the semi.with mike jr still driving ki3t. have at least cameo apperance from april,bonnie,and rc3. respond back to let me know about your opinion and if nbc dont want to continue the show they can sell it to another network that would love to continue the series.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Re: hoff for the 2nd season campaign

Post by james olden » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:13 pm

also shouldn't they bring back the famous foundation for law and governemt music that was playing in the original series when they show the flag semi or flag mansion.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:48 pm

The 2008 series isn't coming back, James. Also, please stop posting the same thing in slightly different ways across numerous different threads. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:06 pm

matt....ok my bad about the threads......but how do you know it not comming back im not sayin i know im not sayin u dont know either but maybee we should wait to actually hear from an nbc executive or gst to know for sure the future of the show.

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:26 pm

NBC have refused to comment on the cancellation of the show, despite having ample opportunity. The fact that we've removed the KR 08 centric section of the forum is a pretty good indication that we know the show has ended though. It's an unfortunate truth, but the cast and crew were released from their contracts long ago. Likewise, the sets and cars are also long since gone.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for keeping hope alive when it's appropriate, but at this point, over two years removed from the first season premier, it really isn't.

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?