ultra kitt or karr scanner up grades on sale!!!!!!

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

TXKNIGHTRIDER82
Volunteer

ultra kitt or karr scanner up grades on sale!!!!!!

Post by TXKNIGHTRIDER82 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Say folk's still fabricating K I T T & K A R R scanners for the original series. all L.E.D.S METAL FRAME, CONTROLLER IS NOT JC WHITNEY ANYMORE!! DIFFERENT U.S.A..made!!!!! great units ! you will not be disapointed!!! check ebay!!!!!!! :kitt: :karr: :good: :good: :good: :good:

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Re: ultra kitt or karr scanner up grades on sale!!!!!!

Post by taoworm2323 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:15 am

You already have 2 threads about the same thing in the same forum and you bumped your own old thread. :roll:
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

TXKNIGHTRIDER82
Volunteer

Post by TXKNIGHTRIDER82 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:23 pm

taoworm2323 wrote:You already have 2 threads about the same thing in the same forum and you bumped your own old thread. :roll:
SO? JUST WANT TO GIVE THE FOLK'S A HAND OUT THIER! BUT IF YOU WANT TO STUPIDLY SPEND 4 TO 6 HUNDRED DOLLARS GO AHEAD!! CARE LESS!! YEA TURN YOU HI COST SCANNER AND RUN YOUR BATTERY DOWN IN LESS THAN 20 MIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:

TXKNIGHTRIDER82
Volunteer

Post by TXKNIGHTRIDER82 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:29 pm

TXKNIGHTRIDER82 wrote:Say folk's still fabricating K I T T & K A R R scanners for the original series. all L.E.D.S METAL FRAME, CONTROLLER IS NOT JC WHITNEY ANYMORE!! DIFFERENT U.S.A..made!!!!! great units ! you will not be disapointed!!! check ebay!!!!!!! :kitt: :karr: :good: :good: :good: :good:
NEVER MIND THE BLIND ANYWAYS THIS IS FOR TRUE KNIGHT RIDER FRIENDS OF THE TRUE REAL KITT. NOT THE FALSY STANG! SO FAKE! LONG LIVE THE TRUE KNIGHT RIDER TRANS AM!!! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN---TRANS-AM!! :kittconv: :kittconv: :kitt: :karr: :good: :good:

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:10 pm

Well, I for one, as a true Knight Rider fan, would rather spend the money necessary to ensure I have a quality product that will last for the duration of its usage, and ensure that if I have any problems, expert advice, assistance, and if necessary, replacement parts are available to me. This is in stark contrast to the cheap option that’s being advertised by you, a relatively new member, in almost every post you’ve made, in spite of not having consulted the moderation team to ensure that we’re aware of the product, and its viability as an alternative option to other well established vendors in this community.

Until proof of product has been provided, and permission to advertise it has been given, I would ask that you cease your advertisements immediately, as we cannot, and will not, allow parts that may or may not be of substandard quality, to be advertised in such a manner. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

TXKNIGHTRIDER82
Volunteer

Post by TXKNIGHTRIDER82 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:26 pm

leds are 12 volt input and have a life of 100,00 hours. this unit operates at only 6 volts half power 200,00 hours of life? scanner will work for many years" and controller is a police safety arrow stick controller usa made comes with a 2 year warranty. but ok if you have the will to remove my posting please do. but i pay for my internet? so if it wern't for ( US ) THIER BE NO RIDER ON LINE.? THANK YOU. :lol: :lol:

KARR_Dude
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by KARR_Dude » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:11 pm

TXKNIGHTRIDER82 wrote:Say folk's still fabricating K I T T & K A R R scanners for the original series. all L.E.D.S METAL FRAME, CONTROLLER IS NOT JC WHITNEY ANYMORE!! DIFFERENT U.S.A..made!!!!! great units ! you will not be disapointed!!! check ebay!!!!!!! :kitt: :karr: :good: :good: :good: :good:
It's a great idea you've got going. Live the dream!

TXKNIGHTRIDER82
Volunteer

Post by TXKNIGHTRIDER82 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:06 pm

THANK YOU and i don't want to disapoint no one" but truthfully the unit is great! and you just don't need to spend hundreds on a nice knight rider scanner. i;m just hear to offer something for the fans. :kittside: