New Knight Rider Episode Names!

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: New Knight Rider Episode Names!

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:44 am

And to add about my previous posts:Here are some story plots(if I were one of the writers),including the names from the previous posts:

-Knight Light:Mike and Ki3T has to protect a child who is in the Witness Protection program for a robbery that occured in a Museum.

-KITT's Knight Out:Mike and Sarah go on a date,and tells him that he can do whatever he wants to do,just as long as he gets back by Midnight.He goes out for a night on the town,unfortunately getting kidnapped in the process,and tries to escape.

-The Previous Knight:A story that covers the life of the Knight Industries Two Thousand.(If the original KITT dies,it will be classified and revealed in the next episode listed below.)

-The End of Knight:Story that covers KITT's possible death,which is,for certain reasons classified from any AI in FLAG.(Not that I'm hoping for it.I hope the original KITT *NEVER* dies in KR08,but who knows what NBC's thinking? :cry: )KI3T hacks into FLAG's database and finds out,realizing why they never wanted him to know about it.After reading it,KI3T ponders,and questions his own mortality(If I were one of the writers,I'd definitly write this episode because it can up on KI3T's character if written right).

-Into the Knight:We take a trip into the mind of KI3T on a mission.What he hopes will happen,what he dreads the most,and what he feels,just to name a few things.(another story to build on KI3T's character).

-Twin Knights:KI3T vs. KARR 2.0!FLAG decides to build a new version of KI3T and calls the prototype KARR 2.0!KARR 2.0 happens to be glitched and y'all know what's gonna happen next! :D

-A Knight's Loss:(NBC!PLEASE IF YOU ARE READING THIS:DO NOT EVER KILL KITT!PLEASE!!! :cry: )Michael Knight tries to get information on why he was never told that KITT was killed during their final mission together,and KI3T tells him,to give him closure.And KI3T forces information out charles graiman(being a little mean,of course),asking him why he never told this to him(KI3T)before,despite having all of KITT's knowledge.

-Knight of Legends:Having KITT's knowledge does come handy during a boring plane ride!KI3T tells Mike and Sarah a story that KITT once told to Michael and Bonnie in the semi.

-A Wild Knight:Mike and KI3T try to stop an illegal animal poaching ring in a national park.

-A Holy Knight:KI3T single handedly tries to stop a thief and his plan to rob a bank truck carrying over 10 million dollars worth of money for a childrens' charities on Christmas eve.

-Opaque Knight:Mike and KI3T try to stop a hacker who goes under the codename of "Opaque",or somthing like that.

-The Knight Belongs to No One:Someone inside FLAG considers KI3T to be more of a "thing" than a sentinent being,and thinks it's okay to run inhumane labtests on KI3T,possibly warping KI3T's character(which I hope not).

-Racers in the Knight:Mike and Ki3T go undercover and try to stop an illegal underground racing ring(sounds a little like Fast and the Furious,eh?).

-One Day and One Knight:Mike and Ki3T only have 24 hours to retrieve a top secret list of ingredients to produce an antidote for a poison,before it starts to spread...(somehow.)

Knight Under the Stars:KI3T ponders on if there is more purpose in his life than what he is programmed to do,and somehow,someone(I'm not telling you....yet)appears to him and you'll see.

-One Last Knight:KITT's death shown in the point of view of Michael Knight,and how he longs to just be with him for one last time,and he mysteriously gets his wish one night.(NOTE TO NBC,if you're reading this:THIS IS JUST FOR FUN!FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME NOW:Don't KILL KITT!EVER! :cry: )

It would be nice if someone commented me on one of those episode ideas(WHICH ALL BELONG TO ME!NO STEALING PLEASE!)And you can also check them out here:http://skybluecivic.deviantart.com/art/ ... s-92434230 :lol: I'm also going to add my title ideas to my deviantart too! :D
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:54 pm

I'll take a stab at this. Forgive me if I repeat anyone's ideas.

"Girls' Knight Out"

"Knight 'Stang" (spin-off of "Knight Sting")

"(A) Knight's Tale"

"Hot Knight"

"Eternal Knight" (or "Knight Eternal")

"Shadow Of the Knight"

"Knightwings"

...These get addictive! :kitt:
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:27 pm

Mustang Sally?

Niggle Snoosh
Operative

Post by Niggle Snoosh » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:45 pm

The Knight To End All Knights
Michael: "Devon, someone tried to kill me last night!"
Devon: "I have an alibi"

Niggle Snoosh
Operative

Post by Niggle Snoosh » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:24 pm

The Knight Legacy:
To do with earning the matle of Michael Knight and background info on the knight foundation etc. It It would also pay homage to a certain book
Michael: "Devon, someone tried to kill me last night!"
Devon: "I have an alibi"

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:21 pm

pheonix_knight wrote:Mustang Sally?

I had to laugh at the end of this weeks ep not for any problems with the episode itself but for the song and band choice at the end....

I was tongue in cheek when i suggested 'mustang sally' as an episode title (there arent any dates on the quotes but i remember this thread from ages ago). I think we are being listened to though...

the song was obviously "mustang sally" of course originally by Wilson Picket but the cover version used in the recent episode was by a band called the "commitments" who were fronted by a guy called "Andrew Strong" The soundtrack was from the film (movie) they made of the same name in about 1991. Not a bad film from a music point of view, all soul/blues covers although i suppose the storyline (from a 'foreigners' point of view) may seem kind of vulgar and 'basic' in its approach. If i recall i think it was actually directed by a british guy, Alan Parker

All fellow countrymen of mine but like myself no longer live in Ireland....

Anyway musical/film culture lesson over...

Is that a pure co incidence or proof this forum is being learned from AND referenced in the show???

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:25 pm

Humm old thread.. oh well. Here was the one I came up with the other night i chat. " A knight to Remember" :mrgreen:

Humm come to think of it did we list "The other Knight" yet. I like the sound of that one too :wink:
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

_K3000_
Operative

Post by _K3000_ » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:29 am

Burning Knight
Knight In Distraction (note my dad thought of this one :P)
Knight Of Destruction
Knight Flight
Invisible Knight
Termination Of A Knight
Knight Of A Reunion
Evil Knight
Junkyard Knight (IDK about this one but hey it works doesn't it?)
Knight Virus
I could think of more but im to lazy LOL
"We Can Make A Difference" Help Support The Show

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:11 pm

_K3000_ wrote: Termination Of A Knight
how about TermiKNIGHTor...? (just to hear Ki3t say "hasta la vista baby....")

Bishop37
Recruit

Post by Bishop37 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Knight in White Satin

A Knight at the Opera

;)

_K3000_
Operative

Post by _K3000_ » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:19 am

A Phoenix Reborn (Note this can be used if only NBC had mins like ours eh?
"We Can Make A Difference" Help Support The Show

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:28 am

I think Ki3t and Mike should do a mission in the Northwest of England to help out club owner 'Brian Potter'

Those of you who know who that is, you tell me the ep name... :wink: