improvment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

MURDOCK
Rookie

improvment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by MURDOCK » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:56 pm

Like alot of fans i want the show to b a success,but it has to change BIG TIME!!!!!
Kitt cant even turbo boost??????whats with that he lands and pops a tyre????Surley im seeing things.
That kr neon undersign????get rid of it.
To much cgi,you need a car to actually jump like the original,i know it destroys a vehicle and they dont want to wreck 2 many cars.A fade out ending like the original of some sort would be cool.Racing over the desert.
The dash also sucks!!!!!Its ment to be the car of the future!!!!!It needs a steering wheel at least.
A proper turbo boost over a river,or a semi like the jumps from the past,good day at white rock,soul surviver ec..to a lesser extent like the fall guy larsons other show it had some amazeing jumps with that truck into lakes over other cars,bring it back.Forever a knight rider fan in ireland.!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeeKnight
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: improvment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DeeKnight » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:22 pm

Im not gonna go into huge detail on all your points but the reason KITTS tyre bursts is because he transformed in mid air,therefore the transformation was not complete when he landed.

MURDOCK
Rookie

Post by MURDOCK » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:30 pm

So what its kitt were talking about ???????so he cant jump in hero mode that stupid

DeeKnight
Operative

Post by DeeKnight » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:45 pm

Its because he transformed before he landed,so i assume the tyre wasnt fully formed?

KnightINSTINCT
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightINSTINCT » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:35 pm

It's not a question on why he needs to turbo boost in Attack mode, people. If you watch the clip, you'll know the circumstances on WHY HE WAS IN ATTACK MODE before the jump. I think we should all question the budget restraints that demand the necesseties of the green screen/CGI assistance for these scenes in particular.