KRO AND KRA

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

crashb648
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KRO AND KRA

Post by crashb648 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:25 am

I was thinking the other day, wouldn't be cool if knight rider online and the knight rider archive joined together?

The site would be the best in the entire world. Think about it - knight rider archive has lots of articles, behind the scenes stuff, and loads of information on the orginal series, 2000 and team knight rider.

Knight Rider Online has a great forum, up-to-date information on current knight rider events, a youtube channel and a clear interface. But the one thing that I find is weak is the wiki pages - something that knight rider archive does brilliantly on.

I know its about 99% unlikely to happen, but I just thought I'll see what other people think.
http://www.thetributepages.info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Online Tribute Pages for Video Games, Movies and TV Shows. Including: Knight Rider and Knight Rider: The Game!

SupermanHawaii
Stranger

Re: KRO AND KRA

Post by SupermanHawaii » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:04 am

Isn't it amazing that both KRO and KRA were also cars introduced in TKR?

Rikimaran
Stranger

Post by Rikimaran » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:25 am

I believe it was KRO (Knight Reformulation One) and KA (Knight Alpha) not KRA. You're referring to the car that spoke German and said "I don't want to speak English, you egocentric americans limit yourselves to only one language".. ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

ViperFan
Volunteer

Post by ViperFan » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:06 pm

Rikimaran wrote:I believe it was KRO (Knight Reformulation One)
Yep, It was K.I.T.T.'s "replacement" based on a Ferrari 355...only the "Ferrari" we saw onscreen was a Pontiac Fiero-based 355 replica, the bodykit used was the non-stretch kit IFG offered around 10 years ago -- Wasn't too accurate.
"The Ultimate in the pursuit of justice", Viper.

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:26 am

ViperFan wrote:
Rikimaran wrote:I believe it was KRO (Knight Reformulation One)
Yep, It was K.I.T.T.'s "replacement" based on a Ferrari 355...only the "Ferrari" we saw onscreen was a Pontiac Fiero-based 355 replica, the bodykit used was the non-stretch kit IFG offered around 10 years ago -- Wasn't too accurate.
Ugh...really? The show's bad enough as is but every piece of trivia I hear just keeps pounding it into the ground...lol
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

ViperFan
Volunteer

Post by ViperFan » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:37 am

Yeah, it was a pretty duff replica...Look at the door on K.R.O.; there are 2 door vents - On a real 355 only the top one opens with the door, but on the IFG's the rocker panel and door are molded in one.

Almost as bad as them blowing up a Bricklin in one of the episodes! :shock:
"The Ultimate in the pursuit of justice", Viper.