Back by popular demand

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Back by popular demand

Post by DevonStyles » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:32 am

Back by popular demand:

Think about it, It was the fans people like you and me who bitched and complained about no turbo boost being in the new knightrider... Look what happened. NBC and the writers listened.

Now we need to come togther once again and get the original KITT in the NBC knight rider with the HOFF. We as fans demand it, to have one last ride to give Kitt and us a proper send off. One more old school turbo boost and maybe a little ski mode. ONe last high-def look at the dash with the HOFF behind the wheel. If it's gonna happen I think it would happen first season.

Thompson (Las Vegas) added that he has a dream scenario: Teaming Hasselhoff's Michael Knight with Justin Bruening's Mike Tracer, with both K.I.T.T.s: The original Pontiac Trans Am, originally voiced by William Daniels, and the Ford Mustang GT500KR, voiced by Val Kilmer. "I don't know if it will happen," Thompson said. "It's all about timing." :kitt:

I have been writing an episode which I think they could bring it all togther wonderfully... NOT a script just a vague description, their will be some holes to fill in which you could all add your own ideas. I'll post it up when it's done.
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Re: Back by popular demand

Post by JJSoCrazy » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Sounds good, I have some ideas and a nice story maybe we can all incorporate but I need time to sit down and think before anything.

Joe

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:36 pm

I think this battle is already won. The producers want it to happen, Hasselhoff wants it to happen and they are already working out the details on how to make it happen. If we focus all our attention on "when will we see the Hoff and the Trans Am!" then we're going to miss out on the potential the new show has on its own merits.

I think Star Trek: TNG did it best. They had a small cameo in the pilot from an original castmember (just like Knight Rider '08), then they established the new characters and universe before bringing back more guest stars. And when those appearances DID happen, they were all the more special because of the wait.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Stargazer
Operative

Post by Stargazer » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:41 pm

DevonStyles wrote:Back by popular demand:

Think about it, It was the fans people like you and me who bitched and complained about no turbo boost being in the new knightrider... Look what happened. NBC and the writers listened.

Now we need to come togther once again and get the original KITT in the NBC knight rider with the HOFF. We as fans demand it, to have one last ride to give Kitt and us a proper send off. One more old school turbo boost and maybe a little ski mode. ONe last high-def look at the dash with the HOFF behind the wheel. If it's gonna happen I think it would happen first season.

Thompson (Las Vegas) added that he has a dream scenario: Teaming Hasselhoff's Michael Knight with Justin Bruening's Mike Tracer, with both K.I.T.T.s: The original Pontiac Trans Am, originally voiced by William Daniels, and the Ford Mustang GT500KR, voiced by Val Kilmer. "I don't know if it will happen," Thompson said. "It's all about timing." :kitt:

I have been writing an episode which I think they could bring it all togther wonderfully... NOT a script just a vague description, their will be some holes to fill in which you could all add your own ideas. I'll post it up when it's done.
I plan on getting drunk when this happens and I'm not a drinker.
Oh and this is a good thing :D .
I will do it again when Glen Larson gets his project finished and on the big screen.