Best bad guy

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

johnbamber
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Best bad guy

Post by johnbamber » Wed May 21, 2008 11:07 am

I'm sure there may have been a post like this previously, but just skimming quickly i didn't see one... who is your favorite bad guy?

knight two thousand
Volunteer

Re: Best bad guy

Post by knight two thousand » Wed May 21, 2008 4:55 pm

bad GUY goes to adreion or whatever that chick is from soul surviver

best bad VEHICLE is defenitly KARR he is the pinniacle of evil, the strong firm bad guy sounding voice his killing people without hesitation. he is awsome :karr:

Romulus9
Rookie

Post by Romulus9 » Wed May 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Adrianne from Soul Survivor is a great pick. I think Boyd LaSalle from Knight in Disgrace deserves a look too. John Considine did a great job with that role (as well as the role of Nordstrom in Knight of the Juggernaut), making for a great arrogant, and brilliant, bad guy. Honorable mention to Lance Burton's Austin Templeton in Deadly Knightshade and Durant in The Scent of Roses.

Most annoying bad guy? It's a tie. Julian Martin from KITTNap. What a little douche. And Princess Harana from Voo Doo Knight. Ugh.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Wed May 21, 2008 8:22 pm

My personal favorite is Austin Templeton from "Deadly Knightshade." You've got to respect a villain who not only can cover up his crimes with the perfect alibi, but can outsmart Michael, override K.I.T.T.'s scanners, and even turn his own friends against him, all while pulling off awesome magic tricks in the process.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Thu May 22, 2008 7:43 am

My favorite bad guy was Garth Knight.I mean the dopple gangers are my favorite in any series.Not to mention his deep voice would run chills down peoplees spines.Almost like he was the son of Lucifer himself.Classy upbrining,used to fine wealth and a hunger for power.

On a side note if anyone has seen Goliath Returns in its full glory,you will see a scene where someone named Carl says to kitt while he was captured and Michael imprisoned,that he will transfer kitts cpu into Goliath.Wonder how Goliath would have been with his own bad boy AI.A Karr wanabe?