top 10 things you should say to a cop

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

top 10 things you should say to a cop

Post by CJaguar442 » Wed May 07, 2008 7:45 pm

10. Sorry officer, the Pontiac Dealer told me my K.A.R.R. could turboboost, if I sped up to 100mph and pushed turboboost.

9. Sorry officer, my K.A.R.R. told me to do that.

8. Sorry officer, my K.A.R.R. likes to drive it self.

7. Sorry officer, my flux capacitor is low on plutonium

6. Sorry officer, I need to go 88 mph, in order to save Knight Rider from being canceled.

5. Sorry officer, my K.A.R.R. hates Fords, he thinks there out to get him.

4. Sorry officer, the Pontiac Dealer said the K.A.R.R. is operated entirely by microprocessors which make it virtually impossible for it to be involved in any kind of mishap or collision.

3. Sorry officer, my K.A.R.R.’s microprocessor deduced I was acting contrary to my best interests.

2. Sorry officer, this is not the TARDIS or Darth Vader’s bathroom

1. Sorry officer that my K.A.R.R. blew up your Ford Mustang, but I warned you that he was evil!
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Re: top 10 things you should say to a cop

Post by jup » Wed May 07, 2008 11:35 pm

I'll never forget when my '80s VolksWagon Rabbit decided to try for a Turbo Boost mode. What made it memorable was having the 'Fasten Seat Belt' light illuminate as the exhaust decided to loop back into the intake. (Diesel technology. Go figure.)

Then again, it also tried to create a form of smoke screen mode...right in front of a line of police officers.

Edit: On second thought, that was more of a Herbie attitude over a Kitt mindset.

snafu
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by snafu » Thu May 08, 2008 1:10 am

Jup- I would have PAID to see that thing with the Volkswagen. Too bad you didn't get it on film...
I had no decent excuse for getting broadsided at 40mph in broad daylight, other than the other twit was going way too fast. Driving home after that was rather impressive, though.
For the first ticket I got busted by a speed trap. It was 4:30 in a school zone (lights flashing) with no kid in sight, and came to $127. I'm still pissed over that one. I wish I had rembered a one-liner or something, but just stuck to muttering 4-letter words under my breath.
Heaven, where all QC only has to be run once.

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Thu May 08, 2008 4:08 am

Just thankful that when the truck decided to pull that little stunt, it was in the middle of a freeway, light with traffic. What was truly scary was when letting off the gas pedal only made it go faster. Never heard that little engine roar to life...like a normal vehicle. Granted, it only went about 80 mph. But, this vehicle normally struggled to reach 60.