NBC Knight Rider Electronic Press Kit

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

NBC Knight Rider Electronic Press Kit

Post by neps » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:31 am

Hey,

Those 5 clips I posted yesterday came from NBCs EPK. We're able to bring you more from it today (and some more tomorrow) The purpose of the EPK is to provide clips and sound bites that shows like Access Hollywood can edit together and make their own clip, so these interviews are a bit chopped up - but you can get the idea.

Today we have video interviews with:

Justin Bruening
Deanna Russo
Sydney Tamiia Poitier
Bruce Davidson
Wayne Kasserman

AND

David Hasselhoff!

We'll have more tomorrow with video interviews with Andron, Bartis, Shill, Belker and Moser, as well as some behind the scenes on set footage - including Hasselhoff's cameo!

http://www.shadowyflight.com/kr08/clips.php

I'll be posting this in the news section later today, so feel free to post the link to the video player, and not to clips themselves.

Neil

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Re: NBC Knight Rider Electronic Press Kit, Part 1

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:09 am

Checking it out now. :D I think I prefer the video player instead of having to link to or click a bunch of links to see the clips. Good work!

Hasselhoff's mentioning 1989 for the movie, he must be referring to when it first came about. Shame no question regarding what became KR2000, then again probably not a good positive promo interview question.

Anyway, back to the video clips I go! :mrgreen:

EDIT: What's with the calling the original KITT the KITT 2000 and the new KITT the KITT 3000? O_o
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Duster
Rookie

Post by Duster » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:01 pm

Kinda funny how these interview excerpts has been cut together. Escpecially the one with David, you can see him stand up for a second.
That said, I think the one with the Hoff is the most interesting one, although all these clips are the typical promotion blah blah... but that's the point of it, I guess.

Seeing a few snippets of David's cameo is really cool (or did I see them elsewhere today? *lol* Can't remember). I can guess this will be a strong scene...

Thank you for providing these videos!

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:17 am

OK - I've added the second batch. Here's what is new:

David Bartis
David Andron
Steve Shill
Harald Belker
Ted Moser