Mid-Atlantic Knight Riders' Summit - CAR SHOW AND CONVENTION

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

md_knight_rider
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by md_knight_rider » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:30 am

I just met with the sales manager of the hotel today, paid the balance, and worked out the setup for the hall and the parking lot. This is going to be a great time gang, don't miss it! If you haven't already mailed in your registration forms,

DON'T!

If you mail them in now, I am almost certain that I will not get them in time and I know that nobody wants to pay twice. Just hold on to your registration fee and register when you arrive at the event. Hope to see everyone there. Best wishes.

Ryan
Director - The Mid-Atlantic Knight Riders' Summit

http://www.mdknightrider.com

I project odds of a thousand to one against my meeting a more compatible human than yourself.

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by KFCreator » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:17 am

Hey everyone, I'm so excited to be going to my first Knight Rider convention ever today! :-D If anyone here is going, be sure to keep an eye out for me and come up and say hi! I'll be wearing my grey Knight Rider T-shirt and a black Apple hat and I'll be with my gorgeous girlfriend. :-) Hope to meet some fellow board members today, it should be a blast!!!