Questions about knight rider episode Soul Surivor

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Jenna
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Questions about knight rider episode Soul Surivor

Post by Jenna » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:34 am

hey all im watching surivor series and what idont understand is what was the music michael knight was listening to that put him out and how they get all furniture out of the house so fast when he goes there with devon.and how could Michael knight fall for low frequency music he could just gone outside.just need help here guys just innocent knight rider fan

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:15 am

I think the low freq. sounds was supposed to be so powerful that michael couldn't think straight or react right away. I guess after michael fell asleep that a bunch of people with moving vans came in and loaded everythin into moving trucks and took off leaving michael behind. This was definitely not one of my favorite episodes mainly because kit gets abducted.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

Jenna
Rookie

Post by Jenna » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:00 pm

thanks yeah not one of mine either but it did have a point about staying on pc 2 long and meeting people off the net and getting caught inside the computer lifestyle i think that was the whole point of the episode.anyway it was painfull watching kitt be put in atv set glad it had happy ending