Knight Rider PC Case

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

reverber
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider PC Case

Post by reverber » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:42 am

ive just found this awesome pc case on you tube. check it out

Knight Rider PC Case

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:47 am

That is awesome. It would be cool to upload all the episodes on to the computer and have the computer play each episode at random on the screen on the front of the pc. I love how they have the KITT model inside the computer as well.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

Knight2000
FLAG Recruit

Post by Knight2000 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:07 am

Very cool!

Lol I remember toying around with the idea of making something similar with my Pc. The only problem was the two constraints I had: time and money.

Surprised he didn't stick a scanner in there somewhere. That's one of the first things I would have done.

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:22 am

Knight2000 wrote:Very cool!

Lol I remember toying around with the idea of making something similar with my Pc. The only problem was the two constraints I had: time and money.

Surprised he didn't stick a scanner in there somewhere. That's one of the first things I would have done.
I think he was trying to make it look as much like kits dash as possible with such small space to work with. I think he probably didn't put the scanner on there because that would take up space. He should put a scanner on the monitor somewhere.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

KI2000
Rookie

Post by KI2000 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:33 pm

Saw this case in real life on the Knight Con.
Very nice piece of work.

kngtmat
Recruit

Post by kngtmat » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:24 pm

That looks very good, they did great work on it.

ChrisFTB
Recruit

Post by ChrisFTB » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:35 am

Hi Guys!
Thanks a lot for your compliments! I see, you like my case.
But it is not finished yet- and you are right: a scanner is missing.... yet- but there are the holes for the LEDs available between the fan control and the voicebox...
It will be a scannerlight, that shows if files are read from the harddisk - so I called it Harddisk-Scanner :)

I also painted the inside in red and -if I have the time- I will also add a custom made casetop with a Powerboard and the big ERTL-Model to it....

Some pics of my Case you can find on my website http://www.Project-KITT.de