Did David start his singing career before or after KR?

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Did David start his singing career before or after KR?

Post by Crumbling Down » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:37 am

I was just wondering when David actually got into singing. I know he did let it be me and I really like the one song that he sings in it, no way to be in love. I was just wondering yesterday if maybe he did let it be me and realized that he could sing or if he was already into singing before KR. Also if anyone has any of his albums what do you think of them.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:25 am

I think he had wanted to do Broadway before "Knight Rider" came along, so his musical career in Europe happened after "Knight Rider" was cancelled.
I also think he was into singing before he did "Knight Rider", too.
I have 3 CDs of his music, and I think they're great CDs! Really! I hope to buy more of his CDs online eventually.
He has a unique singing voice that needs to be heard in the U.S. more often. Just my opinion.

March2875
FLAG Recruit

Post by March2875 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:50 am

According to one of his past E True Hollywood stories episodes his music career officially started during Knight Rider. With that very episode Let it Be Me the two songs He sang in that episode were on his Debut album "Knight Rocker" It flopped here in America. After KR was cancelled He then found out it was a hit in Hungry or Austrailia one and that's when He and Kitt went on the "Knight Rocker tour".

Crumbling Down
FLAG Recruit

Post by Crumbling Down » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:38 am

Wow thats great to know that the songs from let it be me is on one of his albums. I am gonna run out and buy it after work today. It's unfortunet that his music never really surfaced much in the US. I know in Germany he has lot's of fan. I really like the way he sings as well and he has a great voice. I look forward to collecting all his albums to go along with all my other KR memorabilia.
Booonnnnnzzzzaaaaaiii!!!!!!!! As michael turbo boosts to score the extra point. His face is so funny when he yells this and when he hits turbo boost his eyes get huge and he flies back into the seat

nice plate
Recruit

Post by nice plate » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:30 am

any of you heard rhinestone cowboy? i don't really like that song much, its not very good one of his in my opinion