Funniest KITT Moment

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Major Ursa
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Funniest KITT Moment

Post by Major Ursa » Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:00 pm

I don't know if this has been done before (it would take me forever to find a topic like this). But here goes nothing. What was the funniest moment that KITT ever had. Often or not, ther are some side stories that brings some comic relief to the storylinr. Mine was when a dog was near KITT and KITT tried to shoe it way (KITT also had a lion's roar sound). But in the end, the dog dose it's number on one of KITT's wheels. KITT would moan at the end.

BTW: If any of you remember this scene, What episode did it happend and what did KITT say after KITT failed to shoe the dog away?
"Oh I just went to any Pontiac dealer and asked for the Trans Am with the James Bond option package." - Micro Knutt, Knutt Rider(A Mad Magazine parody of Knight Rider)

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:28 am

I have a few hilarious KITT moments:
When KITT scared off a crocodile in "Knight in Disgrace"
When KITT helped a stray dog in "KITTnap"
and finally....
When KITT was the object of a woman's affections temporarily in "Deadly Knightshade".
The last one I mentioned is a new discovery for me, after seeing the episode in its entirety for the fiirst time via the season 4 DVD set.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:42 am

My funniest moment is when kitt told the supermodel her weight at the end of custom made killer.Another is in killer kitt where he tells the driver ahead of him that if he keeps abusing that car,he will report him to some drivers orginization.

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant

Re: Funniest KITT Moment

Post by LadyV2000 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:31 pm

Oh boy, there are a ton of funny moments that involve KITT. I've always found scenes where KITT repremands people for doing something wrong, like in Return to Cadiz when the guy litters very funny. I could just imagine being yelled at by a car. :lol:
Major Ursa wrote: BTW: If any of you remember this scene, What episode did it happend and what did KITT say after KITT failed to shoe the dog away?
The episode is Not a Drop to Drink, and I think KITT says something to the degree of "Dog what do you think you're doing?" and when the dog does his business I think he says "Some days there's just no winning." I like the scene later in the episode when KITT pretends to be a UFO.

"I've come to collect you." :lol:
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

LuvKITT
FLAG Recruit

Post by LuvKITT » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:57 pm

Oh yeah I love that. When KITT pretends to be a UFO. I think I like that one best as far as KITT's funniest moment.

HungarianKnight
FLAG Recruit

Post by HungarianKnight » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:00 pm

I love the scene in which a baby lion gets trapped in Kitt's cockpit.

Major Ursa
Operative

Post by Major Ursa » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:46 pm

Another moment I remember was when KITT solves a puzzle that some salesman gives him. It was the episode when Micheal rescues a would be rock star. At the end, KITT wins an assortment of prizes.
"Oh I just went to any Pontiac dealer and asked for the Trans Am with the James Bond option package." - Micro Knutt, Knutt Rider(A Mad Magazine parody of Knight Rider)

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:46 pm

Or how about the time where that fat lady with the poodle and the dog is carrying on and KITT tells him that he'll be on the recieving end of a Car Bites Dog story? LOL!

I also like at the end of Killer KITT where Kitt is beating up the guy that overtook his CPU and he hits him with the door and says "And that one is for computer lovers everywhere!"

To that I'm like :dance:

Altimus Prime
Recruit

Post by Altimus Prime » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:43 pm

Here's the bit from Deadly Knightshade, which I just watched:

"What kind of a match are you looking for?"

KITT: " Oh, something very stylish, preferably in red, loaded with sophisticated software, total artificial intelligence, fully padded seat, removable top, with an adaptive megabyte system that can interface for hours."

"You animal! What kind of a girl do you think I am?" (Kicks a tire and walks away...)

KITT: "What did I say?"

ramon88us
FLAG Recruit

Post by ramon88us » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:11 pm

The alligator from Knight in disgrace.

Major Ursa
Operative

Post by Major Ursa » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:34 pm

Another funny moment was when Michael was helping a homeless kid put some belongings in to KITT. KITT would start complaining. It also had this funny quote:

Michael: Oh come on KITT. Where's your Christmas Spirit?

KITT: GONE!

JKDY
Stranger

Post by JKDY » Fri May 12, 2006 4:26 pm

In the episode Mouth of the Snake when KITT scares the couple that is making out in the office by turning the lights off and on and opening and closing the windows.

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Sun May 14, 2006 5:16 am

I think that actually happened in the episode "Diamonds Aren't a Girl's Best Friend" instead...

pdennis93
FLAG Recruit

Post by pdennis93 » Sun May 14, 2006 8:05 pm

one of my favorite comedy relief lines is from killer kitt when the crossing guard puts her stop sign on his roof and he pushes it off, and then goes "if you dont want to receive a similar fate madam, i suggest you keep your ample darryaire off my hood"

and when she bends over to pick up the stop sign he proceeds to smack her in the ass with the car door

:lol:

another good one is when kitt gets into an argument with "mighty mouth" from A Good Knight's Work

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Sun May 14, 2006 11:14 pm

hahahaha, i love the whole mighty mouth thing throughout that episode,

MM:"See ya, Good bye, Sayonara, Arrivaderci (sp), Adios, Aloha-"

KITT: "Might Mouth, shut up."
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Mon May 15, 2006 11:28 pm

So many good comedy spots. But, my most recent favorite isn't a line from KITT, but a major scene goof, thanks to the season 4 DVD set.

KITT drives by at high speed and KITT is so clean and shines so well that the side perfectly reflects the camera man and all the rigging, making me scream out, "SO...THAT'S HOW KITT got all those impossible camera shots. SID, Human-point-O!!!"

Some day, I'm gonna Snappy that very image for a sig. I know that KR is horrid on catching goofs, missed facts and odd visuals. But...how in the world would editing ever let THAT get through???