Semi-OT- A ficlet I wrote...

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

CB2001
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Semi-OT- A ficlet I wrote...

Post by CB2001 » Sat Jan 11, 2003 10:07 pm

Hey guys,

This post is semi-OT for the fact that the ficlet I wrote is for my "Farscape: Dreamer" fan fic series, but it does pretain to "Knight Rider" and has references to it. I'm not sure if you guys will like it for the fact that it is a "Farscape" related fan fic, but I felt I should post a link here since I did include "Knight Rider" references. Do note: I may have got the date of when the show stopped airing wrong, but it doesn't mean that a four year old who would watch it would know how long its been off the air. Enjoy!

A Small Present (A Farscape: Dreamer ficlet)- http://pub101.ezboard.com/fgigienthusia ... D=38.topic

If you have any thoughts about it, please post it here. PEACE!!

CB2001
FLAG Assistant

Post by CB2001 » Sun Jan 12, 2003 1:05 pm

The board that I posted the ficlet at is currently down. I highly recommend waiting for later. If not, I'll check my cache to see if I have the page available, and I'll copy the story from there and post it here.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sun Jan 12, 2003 1:44 pm

While we look forward to reading your fic, since it is only Knight Rider mentions rather than Knight Rider based, I don't think it would be such a good idea to post it in its entirety here, especially if it is over 1,000 words. You may want to look at free websites and such for it.

Thanks in advance.

KI

CB2001
FLAG Assistant

Post by CB2001 » Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:04 pm

The board is back up and running. ENJOY!!