female villains

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

86chvs10
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

female villains

Post by 86chvs10 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:01 pm

i was wondering which female villain was the best. here are your chioces. phyllis davis as tanya walkerin knight of the phoenix or ann turkel as bianca morge in knight in retreat.

MKnightRider82
Rookie

Post by MKnightRider82 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:07 pm

Out of the choices you give, I'd say Tanya Walker. But I really would prefer Adrienne Margeux to be the most nefarious feminine enemy.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:36 pm

Although not strictly a villian, I always liked Jennifer Knight in Knight of the Juggernaut. She was an interestnig character because she was technically working for the good guys. I would have liked to see her become a recurring character who would be constantly trying to scale down all of the James Bond Fantasy antics of FLAG. By season 4, most of the fun tension and bickering between the characters was lost, and Jennifer would have been a good catalyst to bring some of that back.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:56 pm

I actually agree with Mike (which is why I keep writing her as an on again/off again enemy in my fan fic.) There was so much potential in Jen-Jen there that was never explored. The rest of the female baddies were either cliche, or had run their course, but Jennifer remained an open book.

KI

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:46 pm

That girl, you bet... I can't believe they didn't follow up on here more :)

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:55 pm

Those are the only two choices we get? I don't remember the evil one from KNIGHT IN RETREAT all that well. Just know they captured Michael when he was in disguise as a scientist and tortured the hell out of him. Bitches! Since you only give those two choices, I am picking Tanya Walker. She was a blonde bitch who gave poor Michael Long what he did not deserve. Stabbing him in the back. Well, that's not exactly what she did, but it was her way of saying thank you. But I agree with Mike (Michael Robert- the nice one, not Pajaro who tries to argue with everyone) that Adrienne Margeux should be the top female villain. She gained access to KITT's programming and served as an accomplice with the top villain making a strong resemblance to Michael.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:56 pm

ColeGrad01 wrote:But I agree with Mike (Michael Robert- the nice one, not Pajaro who tries to argue with everyone)
Ouch.

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:39 pm

Everyone knows about the stupid argument you caused trying to tell us that you know for sure Michael Long's Trans-Am was rebuilt into KITT. I thought the same thing the first time I saw the pilot, but I figured out later they were two different cars. And I got the message as I have said before that KITT was only a model made to look like Long's Pontiac when I resaw the pilot. You were being John Scopes trying to teach us humans evolved from apes.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:54 pm

ColeGrad01 wrote:You were being John Scopes trying to teach us humans evolved from apes.
Unfortunately, not everyone evolved.

Mike

(oh come on, when someone sets you up THAT good you have to take the shot, right?)

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:39 pm

To tell you the truth, no one evolved. As a history major, I know John Scopes was tried for teaching false information in the classroom in 1925. He was being testified against the Bible. I just meant saying Long's Trans-Am being turned into KITT is the same thing as apes turning into humans. We are a different species created by God.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:50 pm

How about we keep this thread about KR villians, and if you want to debate evolution or what a bad person I am please open a topic in the off-topic Lounge area.

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:57 pm

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. You are not a bad person. You're doing a good thing helping Mrs. McPherson with her project. And, why is it everytime I make a joke about something, people extend it into some unnecessary trouble? All I said was that you telling us Long's car turning into KITT was like Scopes telling people the evolutionary theory that was forbidden to be taught in the classroom. Now there, let's stop this at once. Back to KR bitches who put Michael through life threatening situations.

MKnightRider82
Rookie

Post by MKnightRider82 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:02 pm

Alright guys, that's enough. Jordan, as your friend I ask you to be careful what you say to other people. I appreciate you complimenting me, but you shouldn't dump on other people like that. I understand you are not trying to cause any trouble nor are you prejudice. But you do happen to do things that make threads go off topic. Try to know that little jokes can be very offensive insults to some people. But as you said, back to KR female villains. Next reply needs to take it from there please.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:07 pm

ColeGrad01 wrote:Back to KR bitches who put Michael through life threatening situations.
Villians. Not bitches, villians. Please.

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:11 pm

That just happens to be my way of saying "evil women." By the way, speaking of The Lounge section, if you'd like to have somewhat an idea of who I actually am, look at TheRealMichaelKnight's thread on A Little Bit About Yourself. Maybe you can figure out who I really am and not think I'm some guy out to cause trouble.

Benjamin Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Benjamin Knight » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:49 pm

ColeGrad01 wrote:Those are the only two choices we get? I don't remember the evil one from KNIGHT IN RETREAT all that well. Just know they captured Michael when he was in disguise as a scientist and tortured the hell out of him. Bitches! Since you only give those two choices, I am picking Tanya Walker. She was a blonde bitch who gave poor Michael Long what he did not deserve. Stabbing him in the back. Well, that's not exactly what she did, but it was her way of saying thank you. But I agree with Mike (Michael Robert- the nice one, not Pajaro who tries to argue with everyone) that Adrienne Margeux should be the top female villain. She gained access to KITT's programming and served as an accomplice with the top villain making a strong resemblance to Michael.
Humm... :o That wasn't very nice. :? Watch the "B" word too, I don't think swearing is looked highly of on his board...

Benjamin Knight

MKnightRider82
Rookie

Post by MKnightRider82 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:56 pm

ColeGrad01 wrote:To tell you the truth, no one evolved. As a history major, I know John Scopes was tried for teaching false information in the classroom in 1925. He was being testified against the Bible. I just meant saying Long's Trans-Am being turned into KITT is the same thing as apes turning into humans. We are a different species created by God.
It's alright Ben, I just had a word with him about that. It was his way of showing which Mike he was talking about, but there was a polite way to do it. Jordan, I do agree that you need to watch it with the "B" word. You told me all about how everyone on this board gives you a hard time and once wanted you thrown off. I'm beginning to see why. I do not run the thing here, but I think you need to be extra careful with how you say things. Having a fight with the other Mike about an off-topic subject was uncalled for. People will have doubts about you if they see something like this here up above. Don't show off your knowledge, just share your opinions about the show.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:11 pm

I invite people to continue this discussion in the Lounge:

http://knightrideronline.com/phpbb/view ... 0080#30080

Subject "Member Expectations"

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:18 pm

I wasn't a big fan of the way some of the female villians (or associates) would "turn good" by the end of the episode. That was the problem with Jennifer Knight, and even people like Berio's assistant in Killer KITT and to an extent Geena Davis in KITT the Cat. (she was a little naughty).

The Foundation seems to be awfully forgiving as long as people say they've turned over a new leaf.