Knight Rider Blooper Reel on EBAY

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightvision
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by knightvision » Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:48 am

It's not like Universal will listen to our requests for a KR box set anyways...too busy being bought out right now.

msKEN
FLAG Assistant

Post by msKEN » Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:53 pm

thanks Joe!
Last edited by msKEN on Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Knight Rider Fan Game Project:
http://www.theknightrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

marctronixx
Recruit

Post by marctronixx » Sun Jul 27, 2003 3:06 pm

well i am suporting ken! i really want to see this one. if i can get the dukes of hazzard blooper reel, then im in heaven!

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:45 pm

Yeah, I think that is something that every Knight Rider fan should see. It sucks that they won't release DVD's with extra's on them. I was supposed to get that Blooper reel from knightvision as promised, but as it turns out, I got screwed out of that and alot of other things he promised just like msKEN and others here have. :evil: I have just accecpted it and moved on because I know that what goes around comes around. Right? :lol:

By the way RICHIE....after you read this don't go crying to everyone on the board that I should have emailed you because this is a private matter between us...that is a load of crap because you don't respond to any emails or IM's. I thought you were my friend and I trusted you like you said, but then you turned around and stabbed me in the back. I don't even think you are a true fan of Knight Rider. In fact I think that it sucks that you were the one who got to write a book for Knight Rider.....someone who doesn't even begin to deserve an honor such as that....not the way you treat people. Anyway, I felt like I needed to get that out and now that I have, its time to move on. I have no intention of starting an argument with this thread, but only to vent my feelings and let people know to watch this guy. That's my peice. :roll:
Gee, I feel better now. :D

Nat

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:32 pm

You may not have an intention of doing so, but you just personally attacked a member of the board and the only possible result that can have is creating an arguement.

The negative points of this thread had been over for almost 2 months now, and I would appreciate it if you didn't post for the sole reason of stirring it back up. I'm sorry you have a problem with Richie, and I completely understand your anger, but this isn't the place for this.

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Tue Jul 29, 2003 4:55 pm

Like I said, it needed to be said and since I know Richie reads this board, I know he would read what I had to say. I highly doubt that he will even respond to my post since he is now avoiding me just so he doesn't have to uphold the promise he made to me. There are a lot of new comers to the board everday and they have the right to know when something shady is going down......I may have helped to prevent someone from falling prey to Richie and his schemes by what I just posted. One reason I don't post here very often is because of the fact that everyone around here has to walk on egg shells.....heck, its a board. Everybody just chill. LOL Just let people say what they want....in reason. Now I know that there needs to be moderators to prevent bad language and crap like that, but when it comes to people expressing their thoughts and opinions, what is the big deal? Like I said, I wanted to say my piece and I wasn't going to argue with anyone about what I said. If anyone wants to post a reply to what I said then so be it....I am not going to spar with people. That is not why I am here. Is there some new rule that says you can't reply to a thread that is a few months old? Again, no arguement intended. Don't worry about Richie.....he doesn't have the guts to respond to me here because he knows it will get people's attention and he wouldn't want that. In my opinion he shouldn't even be a member of this board for what he has done not only to me, but to several others. I know it looks like a personal attack to a member, but it was just a message to him that I wanted to say where I know he would see it and a warning to everyone out there. I can't stand hearing stories about people getting ripped off and believe me, there are plenty. The Knight Rider community needs to be very watchful of him. :roll:
Nat

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:19 pm

I'm not saying don't reply in an old thread, people do that all the time without issue. The thing is that you are making a claim against someone on the board, while it may be valid, is being told from a completly one sided view. It is a third party issue in our eyes, so without being directly involved there is no way of knowing the whole story or who was right.

Please, warn people of any trouble you have had with him. Just be wiser with your words, because they are going to cause a fight, weither you "intend" them to or not.

Phantom
Volunteer

Post by Phantom » Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:43 pm

I think this has been blown way outta proportion,

Im lookin forward to the RPG :)

SKAR sounds interesting and if you need any help (EG, Voice editing KR, KR2000 and other David Hasselholf films so you can have actual Canon Voices for your RPG Thing) as from what it sounds to my knowledge is that it is a game in itself, hopefully if this is the case this unoffical game wont sound like the Official one which Im trying to MOD so that the voices are canon :)

But if ya need a hand let me know :)

Adam

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:48 pm

neps wrote:I'm not saying don't reply in an old thread, people do that all the time without issue. The thing is that you are making a claim against someone on the board, while it may be valid, is being told from a completly one sided view. It is a third party issue in our eyes, so without being directly involved there is no way of knowing the whole story or who was right.

Please, warn people of any trouble you have had with him. Just be wiser with your words, because they are going to cause a fight, weither you "intend" them to or not.
and what words wouldn't cause a fight? You are bringing up a warning against a member of the board, which you seem to be trying to cover, so...what words of warning wouldn't cause a fight, or does it just go by the opinion of the moderator who chooses when to moderate as a matter of convenience?

I think Nat was well in her right to speak her mind, after all its been stated here that we can express our opinions, theres nothing stopping Richie messaging back is there. I applaud Nat ( 8) ) on having the guts to express herself like that, many avoid it now. :roll:

Nick

rusti_knight
Operative

Post by rusti_knight » Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:18 pm

Yay for you, Natalie. I tried to send the same message to Richie when he stole from me as well, but Neil locked and buried the thread. Not that I expected Richie to answer, but it would have been nice to get the warning out. Don't send the guy your money, you'll never see it again.

Nice moderating Neil. Goes to show how you'd rather lock and bury my threads, and just verbally warn anybody else.

Rusti
[Rus] What makes you think you've got what it takes to tame me anyway?
[Beast] ~sly naughty grin~ Experienced handling.

--From RP
DevArt: http://rusti-knight.deviantart.com

knightvision
Operative

Post by knightvision » Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:37 pm

I have an email, scifitvbooks@aol.com. I am accessible, on the other hand neither of you respond to emails or ims.

As Neil said, if you have an issue im online every night.

Richie

rusti_knight
Operative

Post by rusti_knight » Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:40 pm

That's nice. But it helps if you actually respond to those emails. It doesn't do us any good to use the address you supply if you just delete the mail you don't want to hear. I actually tried to contact you several times, and I noticed Natalie did too. We tried the email road, you just decided to dump us in the ditch and ignore it all until we responded here.

Nice how you suddenly stop responding to much when you have the money in hand and never send what you were supposed to.

Rusti

--From RP

knightvision
Operative

Post by knightvision » Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:48 pm

Amazing how I am online and you still keep posting here looking for a fight.

I'm on aol right now. Please provide me with an email that you sent to scifitvbooks@aol.com, I would love to see it.

I have an EBAY account and its not negative....guess I must be doing something right no?

Stop the attacks like Neil said. My email and im is open. If you want to keep with the attitude and disrespect, then find somewhere to cool off and take it off the board.

My email is always available off the profile on the board. Sorry if you can't look. I won't be acknowledging your verbal attacks. I've given you a resolution after Natalie said I wouldn't answer. Guess you two just don't try hard enough, ha?

Richie

DavidHFanNatalie
Operative

Post by DavidHFanNatalie » Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:50 pm

Thank you very much Nick and Rusti for standing behind me on this. :D When this particular thread was started a couple months ago I almost posted my thoughts on it then. I decided against it because I am not a person who likes to cause trouble, but when I saw it up on the first page again with all the new messages I just couldn't stand it after re-reading what happened to Ken. Richie was my friend for 4 years and I thought I knew him. He even told me to trust him several times on the phone when we would talk about the "deal". Because he was my friend and had sent me stuff before in the past, I figured what the heck and I sent him the money he requested for the collection he had offered me. He called me quite often to visit and was friendly, but as soon as I sent him the money (which was a lot of $$$) I never heard from him again. I had his number so I called him to talk and he got very rude with me and then hung up on me! Some friend huh? I know what Neil means about 3rd party opinions, but let me tell you, I sent the $$ and got nothing for them and that is the honest truth. I was not only mad about loosing a lot of hard saved money (which I really sure could have used now) but I was let down about loosing what I thought was a good Knight Rider buddy.....someone who even put me in his book. I guess money just mean't more to him than a good friendship, and that is sad. Anyway, I just wanted to warn everyone on this board not to trust him. I hope that nobody here thinks I am a trouble maker after what I said, but I just needed to air some feelings, set the record straight, and warn all the people of the Knight Rider community. If I can save someone from going through what I went through, then all the better. I assure everyone that I am not here to cause trouble or start any fights. I am a true fan of Knight Rider and I love meeting new people and making friends. If this thread gets locked after what I said, then so be it. :?

Nat

rusti_knight
Operative

Post by rusti_knight » Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:02 pm

You wouldn't be the first to have your thread locked after you spoke your mind.

Rusti

--From RP

knightvision
Operative

Post by knightvision » Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:02 pm

Does anyone read, especially Nat.

Maybe I am doing too much. I've listed my email, find me on aol im.

Instead of writiing an essay thats all you have to do.

I will try to find you, but another response like the one above is only showing how right Neil is.

Peace both of you.

Richie

knightvision
Operative

Post by knightvision » Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:03 pm

rusti_knight wrote:You wouldn't be the first to have your thread locked after you spoke your mind.

Rusti
I agree. But my email is open and I just spoke to you Rusti. If Nat has anything to say she knows how to use email and not waste board space.

Richie