6th Gen Mustang Kitt

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

Post Reply
User avatar
Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Indianapolis, IN

6th Gen Mustang Kitt

Post by Kitt_24 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:04 pm

2016 Mustang GT350

Image

User avatar
Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: 6th Gen Mustang Kitt

Post by Kitt_24 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:11 pm

To kitt34 and Knight Racer please don't come on here saying bad stuff about the mustang kitt and i will not say anything bad about camaro kitt thank you.

User avatar
Matthew
Site Administrator
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:01 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: England

Re: 6th Gen Mustang Kitt

Post by Matthew » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:05 pm

Just a small, but nonetheless important point. That's a sixth gen Mustang. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

User avatar
Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: 6th Gen Mustang Kitt

Post by Kitt_24 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:51 pm

Matthew wrote:Just a small, but nonetheless important point. That's a sixth gen Mustang. :good:

Matt


I knew it was 6th gen i made a boo boo on title lol Matt can you fix it ty.

User avatar
Matthew
Site Administrator
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:01 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: England

Re: 6th Gen Mustang Kitt

Post by Matthew » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:30 am

Sure thing bud, it's sorted. :good:

As annoying as the debate gets, where I land on what car should be KITT always depends on which one we're talking about. For a modern take on the Knight 2000 for example, I always lean towards using a GM proxy like the Corvette or the Camaro in lieu of a current Trans Am model. Of course, which one I go with on any given day has a habit of depending on my mood. :lol:

For the Knight 3000 though, a Ford is always the way to go for me, and I really dig this version of the Mustang. I do find myself wondering whether the 3000's primary form would be upgraded to that of the Ford GT though, given its superior design characteristics.

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

User avatar
Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 3292
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Re: 6th Gen Mustang Kitt

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Kitt_24 wrote:To kitt34 and Knight Racer please don't come on here saying bad stuff about the mustang kitt and i will not say anything bad about camaro kitt thank you.


I don't mind if you express your opinion on the Camaro. We are all entitled to an opinion. I've tried to be objective about the look of the Mustang. I've seen a few of these around my neighborhood as well as a few Camaros.

I'm starting to like the front of the car.

Image

Image

I just don't like the rear end of the car:

Image

But I guess it's matching the curvy look of the front of the car.

User avatar
Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: 6th Gen Mustang Kitt

Post by Kitt_24 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:12 pm

Knight Racer wrote:
Kitt_24 wrote:To kitt34 and Knight Racer please don't come on here saying bad stuff about the mustang kitt and i will not say anything bad about camaro kitt thank you.


I don't mind if you express your opinion on the Camaro. We are all entitled to an opinion. I've tried to be objective about the look of the Mustang. I've seen a few of these around my neighborhood as well as a few Camaros.

I'm starting to like the front of the car.

I just don't like the rear end of the car:

But I guess it's matching the curvy look of the front of the car.


I have always been a big fan of the mustang. The camaro is a awesome looking car to.
I do like the front of the 6 gen mustangs the back is ok.

User avatar
Kitt_24
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: 6th Gen Mustang Kitt

Post by Kitt_24 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:17 pm

Matthew wrote:Sure thing bud, it's sorted. :good:

As annoying as the debate gets, where I land on what car should be KITT always depends on which one we're talking about. For a modern take on the Knight 2000 for example, I always lean towards using a GM proxy like the Corvette or the Camaro in lieu of a current Trans Am model. Of course, which one I go with on any given day has a habit of depending on my mood. :lol:

For the Knight 3000 though, a Ford is always the way to go for me, and I really dig this version of the Mustang. I do find myself wondering whether the 3000's primary form would be upgraded to that of the Ford GT though, given its superior design characteristics.

Matt


Thanks for fixing title. Yeah only american car today that like the third gen trans am is the corvette thats about it. The new mustangs and camaros look nothing like the third gen trans am.

User avatar
Matthew
Site Administrator
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:01 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: England

Re: 6th Gen Mustang Kitt

Post by Matthew » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:26 pm

You're right there. One of the main reasons I'm currently leaning towards the Camaro in the other thread though, is that they're just that bit more practical in an everyday sense with the extra seats... plus, if I'm completely honest with myself, I just like the design of it more than I do the current Corvette.

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

User avatar
Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 3292
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Re: 6th Gen Mustang Kitt

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:24 am

Kitt_24 wrote:
I have always been a big fan of the mustang. The camaro is a awesome looking car to.
I do like the front of the 6 gen mustangs the back is ok.


I would have kept the front of this mustang and the back of the 2008 mustang.

The Knight3000 is now its own vehicle because of the 2008 series so he can have the mustang body but I think it would be great if kitt (knight 2000) would the camaro body.

Post Reply