Knight Rider in the new X-men Apocalypse movie

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

2knight
Rookie

Knight Rider in the new X-men Apocalypse movie

Post by 2knight » Tue May 31, 2016 8:46 am

I watched X-men Apocalypse yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to see Knight Rider featured in the film. The movie takes place around 1983 so it seems only appropriate. In the scene, Quicksilver is lounging around home. He's wearing a Six-million dollar man shirt, playing Mrs. Pacman, and when he changes the channel on the television it's to the opening theme of Knight Rider.

It was awesome!!!

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Re: Knight Rider in the new X-men Apocalypse movie

Post by jup » Tue May 31, 2016 1:58 pm

Had plans on catching this on, already. I'll keep my scanners tuned in for it, now.

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:25 am

It is great when KR is remembered even a little bit, just out of the blue. Like how the Ted franchise had the ringtone set as the theme. Like something the modern crowd might slightly wonder about.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:24 am

I still remember watching hung Ted and hearing the ring tone thinking my cell phone was going off in the middle of the movie. My friend told. Me there was an Easter egg in the film when he watched it with me. I laughed my head off at the quicksilver sweet dreams scene.