KI3T ipod touch jailbreak theme

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KITT PPC 6700
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

KI3T ipod touch jailbreak theme

Post by KITT PPC 6700 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:23 pm

So about 2 or 3 weeks ago I jailbroke my ipod touch 2G. I was wondering if anyones built a sweet theme of KI3T. One that has a lockscreen and you can read the icons. Pease post a download link! Not a .rar though.
"One Dued with a talking car can make a difference."

Kal-el4
Operative

Re: KI3T ipod touch jailbreak theme

Post by Kal-el4 » Tue May 03, 2011 2:35 pm

you shouldn't have had to jailbreak your ipod, as you could have just imported your photo albums onto it. then it would've been easy to set it up. just go into your album, select the picture you want, and tap it once. the ipod will then ask you if you want to set the picture as the home screen, lockscreen, or use the same pic for both screens....

jailbreaking ipods and iphones and ipads devalues them. so if you ever wanted to sell your ipod, you won't get as much money back as you want because you jailbroke it.

msKEN
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by msKEN » Tue May 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Kal-el4 wrote: jailbreaking ipods and iphones and ipads devalues them. so if you ever wanted to sell your ipod, you won't get as much money back as you want because you jailbroke it.
There is no logic in this statement. Especially when you can DFU restore any device back to its un-jailbroken state threw itunes. The Apple warranty claim that they will not honor the warranty on jailbroken devices is merely a bluff. My screen cracked on my iphone 4. It was jailbroken and still under warranty, and they gave me a brand new phone with no questions asked. The jailbreak is only a software alteration, and nothing to do with physical or hardware manipulation. Further more jailbreaking your iDevice is completely legal.
The Knight Rider Fan Game Project:
http://www.theknightrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blackthorntk
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by blackthorntk » Mon May 09, 2011 11:25 pm

msKEN wrote:
Kal-el4 wrote: jailbreaking ipods and iphones and ipads devalues them. so if you ever wanted to sell your ipod, you won't get as much money back as you want because you jailbroke it.
There is no logic in this statement. Especially when you can DFU restore any device back to its un-jailbroken state threw itunes. The Apple warranty claim that they will not honor the warranty on jailbroken devices is merely a bluff. My screen cracked on my iphone 4. It was jailbroken and still under warranty, and they gave me a brand new phone with no questions asked. The jailbreak is only a software alteration, and nothing to do with physical or hardware manipulation. Further more jailbreaking your iDevice is completely legal.
Sorry Kal-el4 I totally agree with msKEN on this one. Jail break is a term that only started to exist when apple started making their IPODS. In leimens term's they used two words and merged it into one to make it sound illegal but it's not. Jail as in that's where you going so we wont help you because we know you can out do us and make our product better for your standards then with our standards that will cost you allot of $$$. Within witch we at apple are conning out of you. This be apples true motives. While: Break means- as in breaking the law so that we make you think it's illegal when in actuality it's not. Because it's in our rights by law that what you are doing is illegal. Although in actuality it is not because as in our constitutional rights it's really is not as i quote"A purchased device should imply ownership and if you are the owner of the product then you should be able to do whatever you please with it." This gives us rights to do what ever we want to do with any product that we purchase; even, if it comes to modifications of digital software products and games. This gives game modders and game hackers true rights to there game that they purchased to do what ever they please and game companies in the past tried so hard to sue gamers and communities in doing so but our government protects us from the rights of law against that flaw witch greedy corporations try to pull upon their buyers to try to make more money off of us out of nothing.

Kal=el4 bro this is one of many reason's why I don't respect apple at all. As i told you before like in Adam and Eves days the apple was the source of truth and knowledge and the source of all evil and to humanities downfall. This very apple is back again in our times But inform of a corporation with tons of electronics and that people are just too addicted too and foolishly fallows upon with there scams and lies upon humanity. :P Put two and two together and you can see they one and the same Lol.