VK Unmasked

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

VK Unmasked

Postby Victor Kros » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:19 am

I must have written this post about 30 times trying to find the right words to say and still I find it difficult. What began as a mission to recognize and gather support for Glen Larson’s vision of Knight Rider has blossomed into a full time commitment, even off the computer screen.

I know I've known for making long posts and this one I believe is going to be one of those posts because I have a lot of things I believe I need to say in order to properly handle this newfound necessity.

And here we go...

:kitt:

For just under a year now, I have been active in various Knight Rider communities, keeping my identity concealed in the shadows. At the time it was a necessity given certain competition between interested parties.

I began this journey with a singular goal…to gather support for Glen A. Larson and for him to recognize the importance of the fans who support his vision of Knight Rider…a vision that one man (and his car) can make a difference.

I began my time here as an outsider, a man who does not exist amongst a fan base who existed primarily as text on a screen. When I provided the Knightcon 07 video, I proved that whether or not people believed me at the time, I had accomplished something that had never happened before. I did it originally as a form of apology for misjudging my good friend Steve Fawcett but I believe things also happen for a reason...the video took on a greater purpose.

I started a spark that revived the belief that Knight Rider was not extinct and energized faith in its resurrection. Aside from the fact NBC went and made a backdoor pilot, I had already started this rally of support with the debut of the Knightcon Video…it was the proof people were waiting to see and Glen’s first public address to his fans in over a decade. I posted the video with the help of Merrick from AICN and I showed the world that Glen A. Larson is still a creative force that was not yet ready to retire.

I’ve made enemies due to certain people I’ve decided to align myself with who I know well enough to trust or call my brother. Because of these enemies I have tried to keep my personal life separate from my “internet” life.

Not out of fear of exposing who I am, but at the time I had different stances I had to take with conflicts of interest and revealing who I was could damage my professional reputation later down the line. Everyone who has sought to “expose” me has only proved one solid undeniable fact…I have told the truth.

I have made no delusions about my professional status, nor have I exaggerated my involvement with certain projects. I am not some high profile studio exec, nor am I a celebrity by any means…what I am is a fan who uses his talent to inspire people across the world.

I stand by the people I believe in and I ignore or avoid those I do not. I don’t have many personal friends but the ones that I do have, I can trust in.

Now enemies and studio conflicts are no longer an issue. I have reached a point in this Knight Rider based journey where neither matter anymore. Who I am is no longer as important as what I am doing and I am doing great things that will change the landscape of Knight Rider fandom forever….

Is that a bold statement to make? Is that arrogance?

No…

Because my name is Nick Nugent and I am everything that I have said I am from the beginning.

I am a digital artist. I know and am good friends with Glen Larson and I protect and greatly value his trust. I have disclosed no details of what information he has trusted me with because I believe in the motto, “In Glen Larson We Trust.”. My seal isn’t just an image it’s a symbol of commitment to proclaiming how inspirational of a man I think Glen is from experience…not just reputation.

I have often wondered if making my presence online would somehow jeopardize his trust in me and some people sought to challenge that trust... they failed.

My actions speak volumes and in this world, you value those people you can trust. I am not trying to change the world and my meager accomplishments probably don’t hold a candle to others out there more successful then I am but what I have is faith and determination.

I believe in Glen’s vision of a modern day re-imaging of Knight Rider and I want to be a part of his legacy even if it doesn’t involve a Trans Am. As a kid I grew up watching Knight Rider like so many others and it has inspired who I have become today. Michael Knight taught me that by making the right choices, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives….

If I can influence how Knight Rider will be seen from one generation to the next, then that is what I will do to the best of my ability. To see that the ideals and concepts that made the show so memorable, a show about a nearly invincible car of tomorrow are not forgotten or swept under the rug in exchange for “new directions”.

Knight Rider will always at its core be about one man making a difference and about capturing that “wow” factor from both a story and design standpoint that captured the imagination of children and adults alike.

I know this because I have a 680 page “resume” to prove it.

I believe in the power of recognizing and involving the fans in whatever evolution Knight Rider is going to take in the future. I believe in preserving the original mythology and making people aware of where everything started…with one man’s dream.

I value the series I grew up watching on tv, for better or worse. It wasn’t perfect and yes some of the effects were cheesy but you know what? I was a kid, I didn’t care…all I wanted was a Trans Am to be my “buddy” and to be Michael Knight.

When people sit there and try to point out how ridiculous and campy the original series was, they seem to forget that no matter how hard we try we’ve all grown up. We can no longer see these things with childlike innocence. We know about production, plot, effects, etc.

I honestly think people just need to step back and let the show take you for a ride, instead of trying to tell it where to take you. In some ways we have certain expectations but even so you’re either going to like where you’re taken or you’re going to come back for more.

Be it a motion picture or a tv series…let them both take you for a ride and see where the experience takes you before you decide not to get in the passenger seat.

As far as how I portray myself on the boards as “=VK=”…

I think Michael said it best in Knight of the Juggernaut (altered to make my point)

"One man can make a difference, that’s what being a fan is all about…that’s what I’m about and whether or not you people approve of my methods, it gets the job done."

I believe in reaching for the stars and capturing my dreams. I believe fear is the only thing that can stop me and I no longer fear hiding who I am because now I know that the friendships I’ve made both professionally and personally are stronger then whatever opposition I may face from internet bullies who sit there with nothing better to do then blog about how much they hate everything they’re not a part of.

I have associated with and have made friendships with cast and crew from this wondrous show that I could only dream about. I have had the distinct honor to speak to what I consider one of the most influential automotive designers of our generation, the always humble Michael Scheffe.

I have stood by his work and supported his mastery of his craft. I see his art recreated by fans who love his designs so much…they have to take it right off the screen and own it for themselves. Hobbyists and replica builders alike…to me I see people wanting to capture their dreams of owning their own K.I.T.T. or K.A.R.R. just so they can sit in their talking car and pretend they too are Michael Knight, just to know what that feels like to be in his shoes.

I don’t care who makes better parts, I care about the people behind their craft. I believe Don Colie’s craftsmanship speaks for itself. I believe in people and what they stand for. Don is not just my friend, he’s practically my brother.

I proudly support Don Colie and the talent he’s known for not just because of his craftsmanship but because of who he is…because of the heart and undying passion he has to make a difference in people’s lives.

I appreciate what Neil and Mike have done here (even if I haven’t always agreed with it) and I after meeting them at SDCC I can say that I do support knightrideronline. I don’t always approve of their methods but it gets the job done.

I am a proud member of Knights of the West Coast and I greatly admire every member within it. Dave Doggit and Daniel Trujillo (Cal Jedi Knight) are truly passionate people who are still excited in expressing what Knight Rider is all about. To share that appreciation with the world and spend money out of their own pocket to hold these events like the the Saugus Car Show in September. They give their proceeds to Make a Wish, a charity recognized worldwide for their efforts to make dreams come true.

I stand by my friends and I will overcome my enemies because like the molecular bonded shell my willpower and my integrity is virtually indestructible.

I admire the friendships I have made and those people who email or PM me their gratitude for what I am doing to expand the fandom of Knight Rider. It is because of those people who I can’t even list, because of that passion and support that I have decided to add another facet to my creative resume…

Co-author…

I believe what I have done will change the landscape of Knight Rider forever and I believe what started with a video greeting for Knightcon 07 for a friend, will be the first step towards a greater future and that future now begins with the release of…

The Knight Rider Companion.

(see another thread for more detailed info about it)

I’m not going to sit here and list all of my accomplishments or tell you my life story. Instead I am going to take a different approach and let you discover what I’m all about for yourselves.

I am Victor Kros and this is what I do

http://www.valaryc.com

http://valaryc.deviantart.com/

http://www.myspace.com/valaryc

http://www.myspace.com/vkros (if you wish to be added to my friend’s list, use this account)

http://www.youtube.com/user/victorkros

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2201043/

Great things are coming for Knight Rider fans. Not just a book, not just a motion picture, not just a television series but I dare say a Knight Rider based revolution has started. I believe that Saugus is going to ignite a spark that will capture the attention of generations young and old…

I believe that Paul Casey will create an event of such epic importance it will demand to be repeated year after year. I believe he is everything that he says he is and that he can do everything he sets his mind to. I can’t wait to see what he has in store for us fans in Vegas and am extremely pleased to be a part of it.

I am proud to be a part of The Knight Registries, KRUK, and Knight Rider Online communities and now as a man who no longer has to hide in the shadows. My name may be Nick but here in the internet world I am happy as Victor Kros, =VK=, Vic, and that will not change. People can call me whatever they like and I’ll still be a man making a positive difference that people can believe in.

I believe in the passion of you fans, I believe in the vision of Glen A. Larson, and I thank those of you who continue to believe in me.

Not because I’ve made a book, not because I know Glen Larson, not because I want you to like me but because in my life…

You fans make the difference.

Image

=VK=
:dash:

User avatar
scottab21
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:41 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby scottab21 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:47 am

I've seen your work on deviantart, and I have to say you are one talented artist Nick. I've made a post about, "who is Nick Nugent", but it was blacked out. I, personally, appreciate the time you have taken to give us info. on what you know about the production of the motion picture. The teaser for the Knight Rider companion looks simply AWSOME. It must have taken a good amount of time to come up with all the information to make it. Is there a release date for it yet, and if so, where would we be able tp buy it? Thank you! :good: 8)

:kitt: :karr:

User avatar
nee716
Operative
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:08 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Oceanside, NY
Contact:

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby nee716 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:51 am

Nick. Awesome work!!! :good: You have a great talent! Keep up the good work.

:kitt: :dash:

epc1122
Rookie
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby epc1122 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:16 am

while i dont always agree with what you have to say, i will always appreciate the candor that you have always seemed to give. it takes alot to stay true to yourself and others and you have seemed to do so. you can tell that you have put forth alot of work to do whats right, which is not an easy thing to do, and for that i thank you. man, sounds like a funeral or something lol. now that your secret is truly out (i think thats what the summer of secrets ended up being lol) i hope you stay at knight rider online.

User avatar
HisNameisGarth
Operative
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:41 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: California, British Columbia and Florida

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby HisNameisGarth » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Since when did Knight Rider Online become a channel for infomercials?

Care to sell me an Ab Lounge or a BowFlex while you're at it? Talk about plugging your resume / advertising.....

Check out my resume:
Vote for me...... for President of the United States.
http://www.shatnerhasselhoff.com/
There ain't no E in Garth, damn it.

User avatar
Michael Pajaro
Advisor
Posts: 3082
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby Michael Pajaro » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:45 pm

HisNameisGarth, please be civil. Thank you.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

User avatar
weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
Posts: 1346
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Weeezlville
Contact:

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby weeezl » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:57 pm

Hey Garth, Why dont you show something your talented at (besides getting locked up in African prisons and trash talking ).Whilst your obviously enjoying playing the villain, your beginning to sound like a broken record, why dont you try changing your tune and people might actually take more notice of you, instead of HisNameisGarth the idiot who pisses on everyone elses parade.

User avatar
Showpro1
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:58 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Contact:

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby Showpro1 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:07 pm

Nick;

What can I say but, congratulations on what is an exceptional book, not to mention
your eye for excellence in what you do as an artist in other projects.

We as a Knight Rider Community are all the better for having you among us, I for one look forward to
getting a copy of the book as well as meeting you in person at Saugus Speedway.
I am very pleased this will not be a rehash of information here but rather will have many revelations in it.

Also Im grateful to Paul Casey for what will be
a show in which all Knight Rider fans can be proud & knowing Paul as I now do, he will have the Knight Festival
to raise funds for a worthwhile cause making this show a true win-win situation.

This year has been Fantastic but the best is yet to be!
Dave Doggett. :dash: :kittspin:

User avatar
HisNameisGarth
Operative
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:41 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: California, British Columbia and Florida

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby HisNameisGarth » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:36 pm

weeezl wrote:Hey Garth, Why dont you show something your talented at (besides getting locked up in African prisons and trash talking ).Whilst your obviously enjoying playing the villain, your beginning to sound like a broken record, why dont you try changing your tune and people might actually take more notice of you, instead of HisNameisGarth the idiot who pisses on everyone elses parade.


I don't piss on everyone's parade. Just those that earn it.

I know a few people on this board who are quietly laughing at the latest example of blatant self-promotion.
Heck, I know so. A couple people have emailed me privately -- sharing the "inside joke" that a certain poster has become. They just choose to be more discrete. But Garth Knight fears no man.
There ain't no E in Garth, damn it.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)
Posts: 3333
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 pm

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby FuzzieDice » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:41 am

Nice artwork, Nick. I think in the world of the internet (and other areas) one should be allowed to go by a alias or stage name. Of course "Fuzzie Dice" isn't my real name either (my real name is Tika Carr, as many here probably already know by now). But for the podcasts, I'm using Fuzzie Dice since that is what a lot of folks know me by most. It's more familiar. :)

I also can understand why an alias is important in the internet especially when you want to get to know a group. I've actually went through many aliases ever since getting on the internet and even before that on online services and BBSs. It's fun, and it also helps you explore things you can't always do offline.

I'm going to check that summer of secrets thread too. I didn't get time to participate but it looked interesting.

User avatar
Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 8:17 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Hanging out with KITT in SPARTA!

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:16 am

Awesome work on your DeviantART,Nick! :good: I added you to my watchlist a while ago,and I had no idea it was you untill I read this!Summer of Secrets was awesome too! :mrgreen:
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

User avatar
Michael Pajaro
Advisor
Posts: 3082
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby Michael Pajaro » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:42 am

HisNameisGarth: I will not warn you again. Stop with the insults. Stop with the games.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

User avatar
Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 8:17 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Hanging out with KITT in SPARTA!

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:54 am

Michael Pajaro wrote:HisNameisGarth: I will not warn you again. Stop with the insults. Stop with the games.

I agree too!Please stop HisNameisGarth.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

User avatar
KITTfan
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 980
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Finland

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby KITTfan » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:15 am

Wow, awesome Knight Rider art in your deviantart gallery :good: I like for instance the dash RPM board you've done, as you said below the RPM image, only the pilot episode had horizontal lines in it between the left upper corner & the LED curve and later they were removed & your 2nd season version of it is true to the show being without those lines, that shows excellent attention to details :)
The book sure looks like it's full of very interesting stuff, I too will try to get it. I already have the KR Legacy and 2 KR novels translated in Finnish (Knight Rider [the pilot] and Hearts of Stone by Glen A. Larson & Roger Hill).

User avatar
DeeKnight
Operative
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:41 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Dundee,Scotland
Contact:

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby DeeKnight » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:39 am

Well done on the book nick,it looks awesome and i have ordered a copy. One thing though,i must have missed something as it didnt concern me in the slightest that we didnt know what you looked like or your real name,but clearly some people did and you felt you should bring things out into the open. So again well done!

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby Victor Kros » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:25 am

I believe at this point I have nothing to hide and everything to be proud of. I'm sure other people out there can run circles around me with their talent but when it comes to the internet you're always going to find those people out there who think they can do better or hate everything you do. I call it the "put up or shut up" scenerio.

Actions speak louder then words and a picture speaks volumes. I let my work and my resume speak for itself. If someone has a problem with me, they're welcome to do the same. Anyone can lie about who they are on the net but it takes a real person of virtue to tell the truth.

Thanks for the support.

=VK=
:dash:

User avatar
HisNameisGarth
Operative
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:41 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: California, British Columbia and Florida

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby HisNameisGarth » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:46 am

Michael Pajaro wrote:HisNameisGarth: I will not warn you again. Stop with the insults. Stop with the games.


Well, there will be no insult in this response.
But as moderator, I wouldn't be surprised if you could visit my inbox -- and realize that my views on the matter are not alone.

I'm actually a bit disappointed: there a quite a few people who are fearful to express their true thoughts on certain topics on this board.

Again no insults in this post. But I'd like to pose these two questions: How can you get a debate going if the devil's advocate is constantly censored? Why aren't their more critics of blatant self-promotion (using KR Online as a advertisement venue)?
Last edited by HisNameisGarth on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
There ain't no E in Garth, damn it.

User avatar
HisNameisGarth
Operative
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:41 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: California, British Columbia and Florida

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby HisNameisGarth » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:51 am

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:
Michael Pajaro wrote:HisNameisGarth: I will not warn you again. Stop with the insults. Stop with the games.

I agree too!Please stop HisNameisGarth.


No insults or attacks in this post.

But I pose a question: You do realize around a half dozen people said the same about VK on the Ain't It Cool News Forums?
There ain't no E in Garth, damn it.

User avatar
JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 741
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:12 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Yonkers, NY
Contact:

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby JJSoCrazy » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:55 am

Do I smell Jealousy?

BTW HisNameisGarth, your not Garthe and stop pretending it sounds so silly! Be a man and appreciate to have other people with this talent on our forums instead of trying to shun them and try and get into the spotlight because you didn't do something like this. If it was a problem the Mod's would have taken him off, obviously it isn't because he has created a very nice piece of Knight Rider Mythology, so just shut up and accept it!

VK has gone through a great deal of frustration in order to give us this excellent book he has made and I will sure as hell buy one!

Joe

User avatar
HisNameisGarth
Operative
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:41 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: California, British Columbia and Florida

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby HisNameisGarth » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:11 pm

JJSoCrazy wrote:Do I smell Jealousy?

BTW HisNameisGarth, your not Garthe and stop pretending it sounds so silly! Be a man and appreciate to have other people with this talent on our forums instead of trying to shun them and try and get into the spotlight because you didn't do something like this. If it was a problem the Mod's would have taken him off, obviously it isn't because he has created a very nice piece of Knight Rider Mythology, so just shut up and accept it!

VK has gone through a great deal of frustration in order to give us this excellent book he has made and I will sure as hell buy one!

Joe


My resume is quite good....
But I'm not so vain that I must post it in virtually every thread.

I'm currently in communication with the Mods -- and I enjoyed "their thoughts" on the subject.
The only way to "shut me up" would be an outright ban.

Your point holds no water -- if I wanted "to get into the spotlight," why would I post with an alias or anonymously?
There ain't no E in Garth, damn it.

User avatar
Matthew
Site Administrator
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:01 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: England

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby Matthew » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:36 pm

Garth,

It's completely inappropriate for you to publically comment on any of the private conversations that you've had with either Neil, Mike, Jup or myself, and as a result, I'd ask that you please refrain from doing so in the future, especially given the fact that this particular comment is an attempt to incite further argument.

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

User avatar
HisNameisGarth
Operative
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:41 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: California, British Columbia and Florida

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby HisNameisGarth » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:09 pm

Matthew wrote:Garth,

It's completely inappropriate for you to publically comment on any of the private conversations that you've had with either Neil, Mike, Jup or myself, and as a result, I'd ask that you please refrain from doing so in the future, especially given the fact that this particular comment is an attempt to incite further argument.

Matt


I would never disclose any details of anything meant to be private.
I would only acknowledge that they occurred.

As for inciting more discussion -- I'm fired up.

I'd also like to add:
I am consulting for advice from the Mods to improve my debate style and to better achieve compliance of the forum rules.
There ain't no E in Garth, damn it.

User avatar
weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
Posts: 1346
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Weeezlville
Contact:

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby weeezl » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:15 pm

HisNameisGarth wrote:
As for inciting more discussion -- I'm fired up.

I'd also like to add:
I am consulting for advice from the Mods to improve my debate style and to better achieve compliance of the forum rules.


easy answer to that one mate......stop being a jerk.

User avatar
HisNameisGarth
Operative
Posts: 160
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:41 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: California, British Columbia and Florida

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby HisNameisGarth » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:29 pm

weeezl wrote:
HisNameisGarth wrote:
As for inciting more discussion -- I'm fired up.

I'd also like to add:
I am consulting for advice from the Mods to improve my debate style and to better achieve compliance of the forum rules.


easy answer to that one mate......stop being a jerk.


Should I change my name to HisNameIsRC3 ?
There ain't no E in Garth, damn it.

User avatar
weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
Posts: 1346
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Weeezlville
Contact:

Re: VK Unmasked

Postby weeezl » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:02 pm

HisNameisGarth wrote:
weeezl wrote:
HisNameisGarth wrote:
As for inciting more discussion -- I'm fired up.

I'd also like to add:
I am consulting for advice from the Mods to improve my debate style and to better achieve compliance of the forum rules.


easy answer to that one mate......stop being a jerk.


Should I change my name to HisNameIsRC3 ?


Change your name to whatever you like,its up to you, believe it or not I actually thought you were funny until you started attacking people. Continue playing the baddie by all means just stop personally attacking people. Take Taoworm23 for example..barely 10 posts and your on his case about his choice of car. I believe its up to him what his choice is, not you. You might think your pretty cool by stating that your in talks with the mods about how to conduct yourself and your supposed inside information but unforntunately its just not cool.

Enough of my ranting... and anyways should`nt you be in hiding somewhere, cooking up your next darstadly plan to take over?


Return to “General Archive 2008”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest