Kitt for GTA4

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightprowl
Operative

Re: Kitt for GTA4

Post by knightprowl » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:12 am

ah that sucks that ya cant give it out, rly badly sucks, oh well, and shadow rider prob can do kitt for gta 4 but prob nothing like the one ya showed, and as far as i can remember, ive never even talked to you about any gta 4 kr mod untill now, and i might have said that its for team only, but thats along time ago, i cant remeber as that mods dead, i quit modding gta 4 before i even started, but anyways since ya cant release the car, can ya atleast release the scripts? i mean im sure others will want to play gta 4 with kitt and the scripts as much as i, but theres no point in making something for just you and then posting it online, like nobodys gonna beg untill they get it? like im doin now, like i said, id only use it for myself, out of the respeact ofhe guy who made and for you as you was willing to pay $100 for something that is and should alway be free, a mod, mods arefree, and should never be payed to make, modders make all there stuff for free, in there own spare time, and for anyon to try and pay someone to make somethng is a discrace to the modding commuin, you should never pay or ask to be payed for a mod, never, thats just wrong, so if i was you id just release the car, so others can use it or just give it to me for personal use, trust me, it wont leave my computer, idk how i could prove this cause its online talk but its a promise, on the bible, yes i kno i sound childish talkin this way but id rly like to have it, if not oh well, but alteast the scripts, atleast those, anyways sry to sound like a dick im just puttin out my opinion on paying for mods ordeal, anyways ttyl peace

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by james olden » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Knight Racer wrote:I can help you with the interios/exterior graphics and the license plate.I have been working on knight rider kitt models for gta vice city on 2 teams 4 models between them.On san andreas I helped 3 sets of people for 3 models.On need for speed hot pursuit 2 another model.If yopu're interested in working together email me.
what about ki2t for midnight club los angelas
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:00 pm

The gta games and the midnight club games are 2 entirely different games.I have been using different programs to manipulate textures in gta games.

New KITT
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by New KITT » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:14 am

Wow! That KITT in GTA3 is awesome!
-New KITT-

knightprowl
Operative

Post by knightprowl » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:36 am

gta 4 ya mean, lol, and knight racer, ya never replyedto me again, if ya cant give out the car atleast give the coding, anyways ttyl peace

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Knight Racer wrote:No one messes with the knight riders!

ha ha representin f.l.a.g.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008